Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 02-03-2008, 07:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks alot mmcan, I got them from 4wheelparts online they are 35's....ordered 12/31...delivered 1/9 with wheels that arent all black chrome like they are supposed to be....thats a whole nother story
Old 02-03-2008, 07:38 PM
JK Freak

it wasnt hard at all really...the only thing that was a bitch was putting the new aluminum battery tray in and thats because I didnt remove the inner fender to have easy access to bolt it down, instead I contorted myself to get to where you have to put them lol....took about 3hrs and I say I wasted almost and hr on the damn tray

and a dremel tool comes in very handy with this install

there was one SCARY part and that was drilling a 3in hole in my jeep
Old 02-03-2008, 09:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installed my LOD front bumper and got my winch bolted to it. Next weekend will be the wiring for the winch.
Last weekend I switched from a front Teraflex 1" coil spacer to a Rubi Express 1.75" to prevent rake with the bumper/winch combo, and I installed my Teraflex Quick disco's.
She's finally starting to come together.

Bad pic from the phone, but it does the trick.

Old 02-03-2008, 09:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up replaced both driveshafts

The front boot got thrashed a few weeks ago. I just kept driving it, no problems so far. Last week I called reel driveline company in pomona www.reeldriveline.com, He had both front and rear in stock (1310 heavy duty)so I went for a ride. I picked them up ( the paint still wet) and went home. I started working on the driveline swap friday after I got home from work and finished saturday around noon. I replaced all yokes and flanges that came with the drivelines. The only problem I had was with the replacement yoke at the rear of the transfer case, the splines were a very tight fit ( I hope I never have to take it off again). I took it on the freeway 80 mph, turned off the overdrive, screemed the engine, took it on a dirt road, 4 high, 4 low, no vibrations, no leaks, no strange noise.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:23 AM
JK Junkie

Default more wheelin

Both Girls are home after Rubydoo got her right side fixed. Now Rhonda has her Red RubyJeep and i have my Rubydoo.

Old 02-04-2008, 05:48 AM
JK Junkie

What was fixed on the right side? It looks like th flare needs to be fixed on the passenger side.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:56 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by kntr
What was fixed on the right side? It looks like th flare needs to be fixed on the passenger side.
This was done back in the begining of December @ Evens Creek .

That flares clips need to all be replaced.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:01 AM
JK Junkie

Installed my Teraflex 2.5"BB. I beleived I had all the tools needed to do this, including spring compressors, but it still took 8 hours to do. Why? Because my damn floor jack doesn't go high enough, so I could not get her lifted up enough to drop the axles to easily slip the springs off and on ARGH! And I need to move the sway bar on the back to the inside as I'm getting rubbing on the drivers side, this fortunately will not be a big deal, I hope. Overall I'm very pleased with it and think it looks ok with the stock tires, not great, but ok. Hopefully I'll have it on the trail soon to see how she does.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:07 AM
JK Junkie

The Ruby tires look a touch better with that lift but it really does make you want to change quicker.

This is Rhonda's Little Red RubyJeep

Last edited by jkkat; 02-04-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:44 AM
JK Newbie

Installed my 2.5" rough country lift this weekend! Looks great and was easy to install. I didn't even have to remove the wheels! Too cold for picts

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?