Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

*Newsflash* SLICKWILL admits problem; vows to change ways!

Old 09-02-2007, 12:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default *Newsflash* SLICKWILL admits problem; vows to change ways!

Originally Posted by SLICKWILL
THEY BREAK... plain and simple

youll be able to wheel, but they will break.. i just broke my outer shaft last night.. i was just getting whinched out of the MUD and there was a downed telephone pole that my wheel got snacked on and snap!.... good thing is not to hard to replace. i removed the shafts outer and inner and now will just order the part from dealer and reinstall it on my own

i for the first time am saying dont do a 37" on a dana 30 put a 44 in or a 60 when they come out
I thought this would be a funny headline since there has been so much debate back and forth with SLICKWILL and other members as recently as this past week. Hopefully he won't be mad at me for posting this. I just thought it would be fun. Sounds like he's learning...
Old 09-02-2007, 04:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Off roading is bad.....but is city driving ok??? ( in 2wd ) Would not like to shell out 10k for everything all at once. I want the looks first.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Renegade
I just thought it would be fun. Sounds like he's learning...
Who amoung us is not learning ??? That's what I've done with the JK and this site since day one... As a matter of fact, without JK-Forum and all you knowledgeable people, including SLICKWILL, I would be up a sh!t creek! Keep on postin' !!!
Old 09-02-2007, 08:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Angryitch
Who amoung us is not learning ??? That's what I've done with the JK and this site since day one... As a matter of fact, without JK-Forum and all you knowledgeable people, including SLICKWILL, I would be up a sh!t creek! Keep on postin' !!!
...couldn't have said it any better!

Quick Reply: *Newsflash* SLICKWILL admits problem; vows to change ways!