Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

1st accident in the JEEP

Old 03-27-2011, 06:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by middleurb
I love being lifted with rock rails guarding the side of my jeep. Its nice to know if anyone who parks next to me once to slam their door open that my rock rails will greet their doors before they can hit my jeep
I had a jacked up Toyota and thats the main reason I bought my sliders
Old 03-27-2011, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark
Gald to hear youre okay! I wouldnt count your chickens just yet. Id make sure your axels werent bent. As soon as you can, take off the doors. Driving straight lean out a bit and watch the tire spin to make sure there is no wobble. Wobble = bent axel. If its a small bend, you may never feel it. Not sure about bigger tires, they make it obvious to feel or they may only mask it more. Grab a friend and have them check passenger side too(or what ever side you where hit on).
Thats a good idea to check the wobble but it doesn't sound entirely safe to me Maybe bring a passenger and have them check or something like that
Old 03-27-2011, 06:43 PM
-

glad you and ur JK are ok

Quick Reply: 1st accident in the JEEP