Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2013 Rubicon Wheels = Just like Smoking Hot Chicks.............

Old 09-08-2012, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's not a matter of hating it's a matter of preference. I love all Jeeps, just not all of the wheels. Ill pass on the new ones, there not my taste. Glad I "had" the Moabs, but like most already changed them!
Old 09-08-2012, 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i am not saying they are really ugly...i am just saying they look like they should be bolted to a land rover...but since jeep seems to be moving that direction anyways i can see why they are going that route,hopefully this is not a glimpse at what lies ahead for the next model change and they build us the rig that goes with those wheels....
Old 09-08-2012, 06:28 AM
JK Freak

I see nothing exciting about those wheels. They do not look sexy or slutty. When comparing to women these wheels lack one thing no curves.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:07 AM
JK Freak

The reason I've changed my initial thoughts regarding these particular wheels is because I believe they make the Wrangler look more appealing across the color spectrum in various combinations. If you compare, side by side, using White for example, with and without painted fenders and top.... the Moab's vs. the new Cookie Cutters, I think you will find the reason for the change.

Not that I believe they're the best shape a designer could muster up, the color hues of the new wheels work better with all the optional colors - especially white and black, which arent really considered colors.

Functionally, they are better than the Moabs because typical 5-spoke wheels are mud collectors.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by foxbody
No, he's pretty right. Rockstars are indeed uglier.
Okay this thread is about the new 2013 Cookie Cutters vs prior MY Moab's.

Everything else is irrelavent....
Old 09-08-2012, 04:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to admit that when I first saw just a picture of these new wheels I didn't like them; however, after seeing them in person the other day at the dealership, they're actually pretty nice looking wheels.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:18 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JKJA10
I see nothing exciting about those wheels. They do not look sexy or slutty. When comparing to women these wheels lack one thing no curves.
That there is some funny chit
Old 09-08-2012, 08:36 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by newtdog
I'm not a hater! This is a forum and everyone has an opinion. My opinion is that all of the women mentioned in the first post should be offended.....THOSE ARE SOME FUGLY WHEELS!!!!
I'm officially going to retract my statement. The more I look at them the more I'm digging them....especially the black or powder coated wheels. I'll tuck my tail between my legs and quietly back out of the room now!!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:50 PM
JK Freak

I'm officially going to retract my statement. The more I look at them the more I'm digging them....especially the black or powder coated wheels. I'll tuck my tail between my legs and quietly back out of the room now!!
No worries
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gAqOm.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	363757   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3595.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	363758  
Old 09-08-2012, 09:51 PM
JK Freak

Yeah they tend to grow on you.... an all white JKUR looks awesome with these wheels.

Quick Reply: 2013 Rubicon Wheels = Just like Smoking Hot Chicks.............