Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2013 Rubicon Wheels = Just like Smoking Hot Chicks.............

Old 08-12-2012, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

2013 must be the year of the ugly wheel for Jeep. Not sure what look they are going for. It's a shame to pay that kind of money for a wheel that looks like it belongs on a hot wheels car
Old 08-12-2012, 08:15 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The rocks are licking their chops waiting for those wheels!
Old 08-12-2012, 08:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKZinger
The rocks are licking their chops waiting for those wheels!
I totally agree.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:37 AM
JK Freak

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of haters, just pure haters.

Sure it is GREAT everyone has their own idea and or opinion's of what they like but to go around and HATE something in life,
especially from Jeep............WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you HATERS should SELL YOUR JEEP's because how dare Jeep make something you guys HATE.
Maybe Jeep should close down because Jeep make's something some one does not like.
Me, I will always try to keep a open mind, maybe some of you haters might want to try that,........................just maybe.

hate, hat...verb [ trans. ]
feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone) : the boys hate each other | he was particularly hated by the extreme right.
• have a strong aversion to (something) : he hates flying | [with infinitive ] I'd hate to live there.
• [with infinitive ] used politely to express one's regret or embarrassment at doing something : I hate to bother you.
noun
intense or passionate dislike : feelings of hate and revenge.
• [as adj. ] denoting hostile actions motivated by intense dislike or prejudice : a hate campaign.
DERIVATIVES
hatable |ˈhātəbəl| |ˈheɪdəbəl| (also hateable) adjective
hater |ˈheɪdər| noun

P.S. this is not aimed at the people that dislike things or things that they disagree with or rubs them the wrong way,
this is for people that HATE.

Flame On.....

Last edited by RKracing; 08-12-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lol thats funny. The look of these wheels reminds me of the 90's s-10 stamped steel wheel look but made out of aluminum. To me they are not bad looking at all. But i also agree that for te offroad crowd these wheels will get eaten alive by the rocks. For the daily drivers that hardly ever go offroad these will def be different, which is why we like seeing something not like everything else, and these wheels are most def different.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RKracing

Sure it is GREAT everyone has their own idea and or opinion's of what they like but to go around and HATE something in life,
Maybe you HATERS should SELL YOUR JEEP's because how dare Jeep make something you guys HATE.
Maybe Jeep should close down because Jeep make's something some one does not like.
Me, I will always try to keep a open mind, maybe some of you haters might want to try that,........................just maybe.

feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone) : the boys hate each other | he was particularly hated by the extreme right.
• have a strong aversion to (something) : he hates flying | [with infinitive ] I'd hate to live there.
• [with infinitive ] used politely to express one's regret or embarrassment at doing something : I hate to bother you.
noun
• [as adj. ] denoting hostile actions motivated by intense dislike or prejudice : a hate campaign.
DERIVATIVES
hatable |ˈhātəbəl| |ˈheɪdəbəl| (also hateable) adjective
hater |ˈheɪdər| noun

P.S. this is not aimed at the people that dislike things or things that they disagree with or rubs them the wrong way,
Flame On.....

feel intense or passionate dislike for
Yup that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:18 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OH9JK
I wont even go there comparing a wheel to beautiful women...anyhow here is what the new wheels look like...you can make your own decision....personally I think

Attachment 353202
Agreed. I'll take my Renegades any day

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000266.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	353286
Old 08-12-2012, 11:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RKracing

o have a strong aversion to (something) : he hates flying | [with infinitive ] I'd hate to live there.
o [with infinitive ] used politely to express one's regret or embarrassment at doing something : I hate to bother you.
noun
o [as adj. ] denoting hostile actions motivated by intense dislike or prejudice : a hate campaign.
DERIVATIVES
hatable |'h?t?b?l| |'he?d?b?l| (also hateable) adjective
hater |'he?d?r| noun

Flame On.....
Dude. Calm down. If they don't like the wheels it's not a personal insult pointed at you. It just doesn't float their boat. Dont sweat the small stuff. Congrats on your new jeep.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

I wonder how they would look painted matte black?
Old 08-12-2012, 11:59 AM
JK Newbie

Those wheels are ugly much like the new colors. Jeep used to market to the offroaders, now they are chasing the metro yuppies that can't afford a BMW

Quick Reply: 2013 Rubicon Wheels = Just like Smoking Hot Chicks.............