Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2015 wrangler

Old 08-13-2012, 10:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 2015 wrangler

Let's get started on the next gen wrangler....any leaks??
Old 08-13-2012, 11:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its a wrangler it will always leak....
Old 08-13-2012, 11:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's not a 'real' Jeep like my JKU!
Old 08-13-2012, 11:19 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What about 2014?
Old 08-13-2012, 12:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Noxian
:rotfl mao2:
have to agree ....
Old 08-13-2012, 01:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 305jk
:rotfl mao2:
have to agree ....

Too funny!
Old 08-13-2012, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Noxian
Now that IS funny!
Old 08-13-2012, 02:42 PM
JK Junkie

Weird thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Chysler sent me a survey about what I would like to see in my next Jeep. It was a long and involved survey and seemed to hit on the whole diesel question a couple time... I put having a diesel would suck and don't even bother. I don't know if anyone else got the same survey I did but I have to say that it was unlike any Chysler has sent me before. And before anyone freaks out on me about the diesel, that was a joke! They did ask about my opinion of one, how much I would be willing to pay above and beyond the regular engine price and how much of a mileage improvement I would expect to see. I actually said that I would love to see one and I even added a little extra comment about how much I'd love to see one in an optional comments section at the end. The strangest question I thought that they had was "would you prefer a cockpit like interior over a couch like interior"... My preference would have been a "Lazy-boy" style interior with the optional beer fridge, but that wasn't a choice
Old 08-13-2012, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bOLsAK=3
Weird thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Chysler sent me a survey about what I would like to see in my next Jeep. It was a long and involved survey and seemed to hit on the whole diesel question a couple time... I put having a diesel would suck and don't even bother. I don't know if anyone else got the same survey I did but I have to say that it was unlike any Chysler has sent me before. And before anyone freaks out on me about the diesel, that was a joke! They did ask about my opinion of one, how much I would be willing to pay above and beyond the regular engine price and how much of a mileage improvement I would expect to see. I actually said that I would love to see one and I even added a little extra comment about how much I'd love to see one in an optional comments section at the end. The strangest question I thought that they had was "would you prefer a cockpit like interior over a couch like interior"... My preference would have been a "Lazy-boy" style interior with the optional beer fridge, but that wasn't a choice
The cockpit question scares me a little, unless it comes with guns
Old 08-13-2012, 03:05 PM
JK Freak

There's some rumors about concerns over fuel economy and pedestrian safety regulations. Bad news like turbocharged Fiat 4-bangers and slanted hood/ grills.

Quick Reply: 2015 wrangler