Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

4wd.com Complaint

Old 09-09-2008, 08:51 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

call and ask to talk with the supervisor, tell them who your sales person was. i'm sure they would like to know.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ranwitscissorz
This is the reason I keep going back to quadratec, they tell me within a few hours normally if the item is backordered and if it is, I can call, get an estimate on the backorder and make a decision. 4wd took it upon themselves to say they had in stock, I don't know how their business works as far as supply, but when a retailer says I have it in stock, to me that means its sitting in a box in one of their warehouses.
Hey "ranwit" i lived in Lee county for about 11 years,kind of miss the place,havent been there in about 8 years,it sure beats this place,had a house in Lehigh and use to breed and show rottweilers.guess im just rambling have a good day and hope you never get hit by any hurricanes
Old 09-10-2008, 06:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rattler
Hey "ranwit" i lived in Lee county for about 11 years,kind of miss the place,havent been there in about 8 years,it sure beats this place,had a house in Lehigh and use to breed and show rottweilers.guess im just rambling have a good day and hope you never get hit by any hurricanes
I would stay away if you can! Lee County was hit the hardest in Florida with unemployement and housing bubble burst, the crime in N. FM has increased dramatically.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that's part reason why 4wd gets none of my business anymore. It's all Quadratec and Northridge. IMO 4wd blows.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gunny
And that is what we do . If I have it "in stock " then you walk out the door with it. My point was it's always easy to be the tuff guy and take it out on the parts guy who's caught in the middle.
I have been there before, and it sucks being the guy in the middle.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Mistakes happen. I wouldn't judge any company based on one employee's knowledge, or lack. It would be like judging my parents for my actions....... it's not their fault I'm a boob.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:44 PM
JK Freak

So to add insult to injury, they placed a hold charge on my card for the items that they didn't even have! Another reason I think I'm going to stick with Northridge and Quadratec.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:40 PM
JK Super Freak

I ordered a set of mirrors that took a week to come to the local warehouse and when I picked them up Saturday - one was broken. Cheap Chinese cardboard box. Frustrating but not the companie's fault. Had them order me another set, another week..... but they will be here soon.

Quick Reply: 4wd.com Complaint