Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

4wd Hardware....a bunch of scammers?

Old 01-04-2010, 03:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If they where giving out $100.00 someone would complain..

Apparently we have people living in glass houses that can run a business much better than the vendors on this board.

Do you honestly think that a business (vendor on this board) would purposely screw something up so they could LOOSE YOUR BUSINESS! and piss you off...PLEASE!

Stop Crying boys and Give Bryan a call if you have an issue. Airing out your issues on a web site is just silly.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've made several purchases from Bustabiz, all of them were perfect transactions. Prices lower than the website, checked for in stock or not, notified if backordered, got me my floor mats delivered on Dec 24th at 6:00 pm! Bryan really goes all out to make you happy. Errors can occur with a catalog which i don't think is under Bryan's control. But everything else he controls very well. Give him a shot.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everyone for the kind words!
Old 01-05-2010, 07:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HG07JKRubi
Pick up the phone and call BustaBizz. I'm not sure what the point is of starting a thread and bashing a sponsoring vendor that has many happy customers on this site. I'm sure issue will be resolved fairly and quickly. I've done business with 4WD for years with my Jeeps and with BustaBizz via this forum since I've had my JK and service and prices have been great with top notch customer service. Just call him and I'm sure the situation will get resolved. People and companies do make mistakes from time to time - give them a chance to make good on it.
I agree 1000% no need to make a public outcry when you aren't willing to call the man himself to work on the issue.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've never had any problems. Made several orders.

Quick Reply: 4wd Hardware....a bunch of scammers?