Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Are any Rubicons actually being built

Old 05-14-2007, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Still in BG

I ordered 4/10 and I checked with DC again today, they told me the same old thing which is "BG - Parts Restriction". DC wanted me to hold on line while they contacted my dealer to discuss the situation to see if the Dealer wanted to change my equipment. I ended up waiting and they told me they talked to the owner of Polo Jeep and my Salesman. Then they told me they could do nothing else. After the phone call I contacted my salesman and he told me that DC told him there was a parts restriction and asked them to reconfigure. The dealer asked them reconfigure to what? DC did not even hint to them what parts were causing the hold up. The dealer said they are not going to play games with DC how the heck are they supposed to guess what to change to get the unit built? I think there are some games going on and it leaves you not knowing who to trust. My dealer told me to stick to my order and he said nothing will change until the very end of the month when all units go to BX and may or may not go forward, if not they go back to BG. At that point I may just have to scrap everything or wait for more lies. This is ridiculous, manufacturers who think customers are going to put up this crap are out of their minds...
Old 05-14-2007, 08:01 PM
JK Newbie

Default Finally here

I ordered mine Jan 30th and finally got mine 5-12 Sat. Rubicon Loaded. My second order went to D-1 Sat also.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Yellow Unlimited Rubi

Playing around with wheels if it ever gets built I need to start planing or dreaming.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default My pic was to large - give me one more try

Shazamm
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yellow detonator blk cragars small.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1667  

Quick Reply: Are any Rubicons actually being built