Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

atx slot black wheels

Old 10-18-2011, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atx slot black wheels

All, would like to see some good pics of the atx slot wheels. Thinking about putting these on my rig, but most the online pics are not so good! Tried a search on my phone, but did nit have any luck...

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2012, 07:48 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by MVines
All, would like to see some good pics of the atx slot wheels. Thinking about putting these on my rig, but most the online pics are not so good! Tried a search on my phone, but did nit have any luck...

Thanks!
did you wind up buying these wheels?

i'm looking at buying 5 of them for my jk

matthew
Old 06-04-2012, 08:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am looking to buy these as well. I wish I knew a little more about the bolts ... can they be taken out and painted?? I see some running with them black. Can't imagine they taped everything off except for the bolts. I love the beadlock slabs but cannot drop 3x the $$$ for my mostly DD.

I want to remove the bolts and paint them black, paint the machined face to match the Jeep (deep cherry red 2011) and put it all back together. Not sure how the bolts go back it and not chip.

Anyone??

Quick Reply: atx slot black wheels