Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Bolt pattern

Old 03-17-2011, 08:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bolt pattern

Hello guys. I just bought this 2007 JK that came with aftermarket rims with a different bolt pattern, I believe they are 5 x 4.5 I want to keep the rims but it has a spacer with a 5 x 5 to a 5 x 4.5 bolt pattern. I'm wondering if there is rotors available to fit the JK with 5 x 4.5 so I can get rid of the spacers. I don't really like spacers if they are not needed. The tires won't rub if i take them off. Tire meassurement are 305 x 50 x 20 ...Will the spacers throw off the balance on the tires? Any suggestions would be nice. Thanks
Old 03-18-2011, 07:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 07jeeper
Hello guys. I just bought this 2007 JK that came with aftermarket rims with a different bolt pattern, I believe they are 5 x 4.5 I want to keep the rims but it has a spacer with a 5 x 5 to a 5 x 4.5 bolt pattern. I'm wondering if there is rotors available to fit the JK with 5 x 4.5 so I can get rid of the spacers. I don't really like spacers if they are not needed. The tires won't rub if i take them off. Tire meassurement are 305 x 50 x 20 ...Will the spacers throw off the balance on the tires? Any suggestions would be nice. Thanks
Spacers don't hurt anything. I think you're going to open up a whole new can of worms trying to swap out lug pattern on the axle.

Is there a reason you want to take the spacers out? You say if they are not needed? Well they are to have those wheels.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I might go back to 17" rims 5 x 5 just bigger tires. Thanks for the info bro.

Quick Reply: Bolt pattern