Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Call of Duty Edition?

Old 09-16-2010, 07:05 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by 20JK10
Too bad it won't come with a .50 mounted to it.
I was out at the Tinker AFB gas station refilling my Jeep and this attractive, older (okay, probably about my age) lady who is fueling her nice Corvette walks up to me and says, "Pardon me, sir, but is that a gun you have there on the hood?"

Old 09-16-2010, 07:48 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
I was out at the Tinker AFB gas station refilling my Jeep and this attractive, older (okay, probably about my age) lady who is fueling her nice Corvette walks up to me and says, "Pardon me, sir, but is that a gun you have there on the hood?"

Did you reply, no that is only the tri-pod to mount the gun. I keep the gun in back
Old 09-16-2010, 08:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

..."Pardon me, sir, but is that a gun you have there on the hood?"

Deserves go to hall of fame of most hilarious statements about Jeeps...
Old 09-16-2010, 12:05 PM
JK Freak

That's not a gun?
Old 09-16-2010, 12:11 PM
JK Junkie

yeah... one more way to blur the line between reality and video games! cant wait to do a tactical drive by!!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm sure you're being facetious, but I doubt it will have more than some special colors, fabric patterns, and a few decals. It probably won't even be a Rubi, making it a less capable vehicle than can be bought off the showroom floor.
If you guys are getting upset about lame stickers... then you're all driving lame Jeeps. I've had 2 JK's and the first thing I do is peel all of that sticker crap off. The "Jeep" on the grill, the absolutely stupid "Trail Rated" badge, and all other "Wrangler" "Unlimited" crap... it's all stickers that pop right off! Best mod I ever did!

Like I said on the other post... there sure are a lot of haters on here. A basic Jeep is still bad ass! This one will just be more bad ass... and extremely capable!
Old 09-21-2010, 06:03 PM
JK Freak

Default Me too

Originally Posted by bully17
If you guys are getting upset about lame stickers... then you're all driving lame Jeeps. I've had 2 JK's and the first thing I do is peel all of that sticker crap off. The "Jeep" on the grill, the absolutely stupid "Trail Rated" badge, and all other "Wrangler" "Unlimited" crap... it's all stickers that pop right off! Best mod I ever did!

Like I said on the other post... there sure are a lot of haters on here. A basic Jeep is still bad ass! This one will just be more bad ass... and extremely capable!

I can tell that you hate stickers! I've done the same thing as you pulled off all the stickers. I've not taken the "Jeep" off the grill but now that you mention it I might do that too. My other Jeeps never had that now that I think about it. It's just on there with adhesive, eh?

B.S.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by B.S.
I can tell that you hate stickers! I've done the same thing as you pulled off all the stickers. I've not taken the "Jeep" off the grill but now that you mention it I might do that too. My other Jeeps never had that now that I think about it. It's just on there with adhesive, eh?

B.S.
Yep! I now have a Jeep Trail Rated refrigerator in my garage!
Old 09-21-2010, 09:53 PM
JK Super Freak

I already have my COD MW2 version started. Mine includes the FAL:

Quick Reply: Call of Duty Edition?