Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Can't find one!!!

Old 06-16-2013, 07:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jwoz
Anybody have experience having they're dealer find a jeep from another dealer out of state? Not sure if its worth me driving 2 hours or see the cost in shipping the vehicle here. I assume the dealer can work that out
most times they'll trade vehicles. So it works out for both of them
Old 06-24-2013, 12:38 PM
JK Newbie

Default Progress?

Well, since meeting with the local dealer they had found 2 JK's which matched what I wanted......both sold. As of now there is one in transit to NY which the dealer tells me "there is hope I can get you this one!" We shall see but hopefully I have a new ride within a week or so. I would like to post pics of my new ride soon!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 02:58 PM
JK Newbie

Default 2014 Ordered!

Well after searching the dealer was unable to find what I wanted. Order went in for my 2014 Wrangler. Was told 6-8 weeks. We shall see.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had same issue so dealer ordered me the 10aJKUR I wanted. I'm on week 3 and she says shipped so it shouldn't be too long of a wait. All though it will feel like an eternity =}

Quick Reply: Can't find one!!!