Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Can't Find Wrangler with My Options

Old 04-28-2017, 10:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Koons Jeep in Chantilly Va. will factory order a JK for 6% under invoice. They will fly you in to Va. and you drive it home. Hard to beat that deal. Craig Banner is the guy that handles those orders there. Good luck
Old 04-29-2017, 04:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LidLess07X
Koons Jeep in Chantilly Va. will factory order a JK for 6% under invoice. They will fly you in to Va. and you drive it home. Hard to beat that deal. Craig Banner is the guy that handles those orders there. Good luck
Wow, I'll be calling him in a couple weeks then. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 04-29-2017, 05:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

The wait should still be 3-5 weeks. By the time you hunt for one and track it down the 3-5 weeks will likely have passed. I have ordered my last 3 wranglers and plan to continue to get exactly what I want on future Wranglers.
Old 04-29-2017, 10:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Ordering to get exactly what you want is well worth the wait.
Mine was so simple, but the 3:73 gearing had to be special ordered. Glad I did !
Three Options ; Hardtop ; Air conditioning ( for the dogs) 3:73 gearing.
Very basic, very happy with it. Also love the Anvil color, aka Battleship Gray
Old 04-29-2017, 05:39 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by phljeeper
The wait should still be 3-5 weeks. By the time you hunt for one and track it down the 3-5 weeks will likely have passed. I have ordered my last 3 wranglers and plan to continue to get exactly what I want on future Wranglers.
Very happy to hear that is the wait time. My only frame of reference was F150s take about 12 weeks for a factory order. 3-5 weeks I can work with a lot better than 12.
Old 04-29-2017, 05:43 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Four Low
Ordering to get exactly what you want is well worth the wait.
Mine was so simple, but the 3:73 gearing had to be special ordered. Glad I did !
Three Options ; Hardtop ; Air conditioning ( for the dogs) 3:73 gearing.
Very basic, very happy with it. Also love the Anvil color, aka Battleship Gray
Same as me with only wanting three options, except my third option is automatic transmission instead of hardtop. And AC is a must for me as well because my Doberman goes almost everywhere with me except work and the grocery store. So jealous you have Anvil! I absolutely love anvil color and that would definitely be my choice if they still offered it. The anvil and the steel blue color they had in 2008 I think it was are my favorite Jeep colors. Unfortunately the only color I really think I'd like long term in this model years colors is silver. I could do black or granite if needed, but just think the silver will look better when I put my personal touches on it.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:45 AM
JK Super Freak

had to order mine as well . Trying to find one with a manual transmission was stupid. only took like a month to get.
Old 04-30-2017, 04:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I got lucky when I got my willys. It was almost exactly what I wanted. Nav radio and a soft top was the only thing that it didn't have. Manual windows/locks and AC about as plain as you can get
Old 04-30-2017, 06:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's my 13 Sahara. You should be able to order...actual silverish color varies each year.

Quick Reply: Can't Find Wrangler with My Options