Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Consider this...

Old 09-02-2011, 11:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scotty6336
Wow man take it easy..I think what the OP was getting at is you see a lot of complaining on this forum about quality and such. But the JK is still a fairly new model and people expect perfection (or close to it) reliability wise from a new vehicle. I agree with you on the other vehicle on the trails aspect. I've got some jacked up 4 runners and old disco's around me that are freikin badass.

And lets leave the G wagon alone. With the exception of very few, and the militarized ones in other countries, theres a reason its called the "G WAGON" ...JK man I don't want you starting in on me now
It called G wagon, because it stands for Gelandewagen.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:02 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ryanc
It called G wagon, because it stands for Gelandewagen.
Yes. I'm aware.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by scotty6336
Yes. I'm aware.
Ok, then what are you referring to by your comment about G wagon? BTW, Im just busting ChrylserChris's balls.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:19 AM
JK Freak

Ok, then what are you referring to by your comment about G wagon? BTW, Im just busting ChrylserChris's balls.
Yeah I know man...I was kidding, referring to the Gwagon as in "what up G?!" b/c thats the kind of guys who drive them in my neck of the woods.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:35 AM
JK Super Freak

My balls are all busted from the Saharas = Mall Crawler days. Still inflating them up as we speak.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:36 AM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE=Canyonrunner;2508754]
Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
Whole lotta complaining going on here on these boards about the JK sucking, not being a good enough offroader, Chrysler sucking, Chrysler quality sucking, Chrysler not knowing what the Jeep customer wants

Yeah......some people just have to complain. There is always something they will find not to be happy about.
No doubt! It's ironic but I'm complaining abou the complainers. Doh
Old 09-02-2011, 11:38 AM
JK Freak

My balls are all busted from the Saharas = Mall Crawler days. Still inflating them up as we speak.
You started that thread?! That was a blast to watch man, thank you!! haha
Old 09-02-2011, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Whole lotta complaining going on here on these boards about the JK sucking, not being a good enough offroader, Chrysler sucking, Chrysler quality sucking, Chrysler not knowing what the Jeep customer wants

So I figured, for North America at least, let's round up what off-roading vehicles are currently being manufactured by Chrysler, followed by other OEM's...

Chrysler - the Jeep JK, Gran Cherokee, Liberty, trail-rated Compass, and on the Dodge side, the new 2012 Ram Power Wagon (repleat with Warn winch, offroad tires and electronic sway bar discos)

Toyota - FJ cruiser, Tacoma TRD package

Nissan - Xterra

GM - used to be Hummer, but now, nothing.

Ford - zippo

Honda - nada

Hyundai/Kai - LOL. nope.

Porcshe - no, Cayenne doesn't count

Audi - no

VW - again no

Mercedes - some will agrue the G-wagon but I say no

I might have missed a few, and feel free to complete my list, but my point is before you bite the hand that feeds you and bitch up a storm about how lousy Chrysler is about supporting or building our Jeeps, bear in mind they have an entire Brand dedicated to off-roading, an actual evaulation to class their vehicles "trail rated", an expensive but good aftermarket department in Mopar that offers everything from bumpers to lift kits, and engineers who actually drive the Jeeps they design.
well said....you give someone a $20 bill and theyll complain that its not a $100 bill these days

Quick Reply: Consider this...