Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dynomax/Quadratec Customer Service Review

Old 10-02-2011, 08:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynomax/Quadratec Customer Service Review

I'm not sure what has happened over the years, but I think most of us can agree that true customer service has been in a steady decline for years now. So that being said, I feel its appropriate to properly spread the word when a company does the customer right. So I'm making good on that claim.

A few months ago, I ordered a Dynomax VT Catback system from Quadratec. I installed it very easy with only 1 minor problem with the tailpipe clamp that ended with me welding it. After testing it out for a week or so, I came to the conclusion I wasnt happy with the sound. To be fair, it did exactly what it advertises...a little too well for my tastes though. I just couldnt hear it and wanted something a little louder. I decided to contact Quadratec and see if they'd honor Dynomax's 90 day guarantee. The guy I talked to was extremely helpful. He said he needed to contact Dynomax and he would call me back. I'm thinking "yeah right" and that I'd have to call him back myself. He returned my call very quickly and said I was absolutely right!

So I told him I'd like to swap it for the Dynomax "Rock Crawler" exhaust as I had heard videos and liked the sound. Problem was, I had welded parts of the VT exhaust and I had thrown away the box. Dude said "no problem" and they would ship me the new one at no charge, and I could just return it in the new exhausts box. I did just that and got my refund as soon as the package was delivered back to Quadratec.

Before I attempted any of this though, Dynomax was PM'ing me with the exact specifics of the "rock crawler" exhaust and telling me how to replicate the sound heard in the videos. Extremely helpful in my decision.

So in short, two awesome companies to work with and great customer service.

Oh and the Rock Crawler exhaust is awesome!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used dynomax in the past on some firebirds and other cars and I always had a great experianve with their products and customer service
Old 10-03-2011, 05:42 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm happy to hear we were able to get everything worked out for you!

-Joe
Old 10-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Red face

Glad we were able to help!

Originally Posted by Robe81
I'm not sure what has happened over the years, but I think most of us can agree that true customer service has been in a steady decline for years now. So that being said, I feel its appropriate to properly spread the word when a company does the customer right. So I'm making good on that claim.

A few months ago, I ordered a Dynomax VT Catback system from Quadratec. I installed it very easy with only 1 minor problem with the tailpipe clamp that ended with me welding it. After testing it out for a week or so, I came to the conclusion I wasnt happy with the sound. To be fair, it did exactly what it advertises...a little too well for my tastes though. I just couldnt hear it and wanted something a little louder. I decided to contact Quadratec and see if they'd honor Dynomax's 90 day guarantee. The guy I talked to was extremely helpful. He said he needed to contact Dynomax and he would call me back. I'm thinking "yeah right" and that I'd have to call him back myself. He returned my call very quickly and said I was absolutely right!

So I told him I'd like to swap it for the Dynomax "Rock Crawler" exhaust as I had heard videos and liked the sound. Problem was, I had welded parts of the VT exhaust and I had thrown away the box. Dude said "no problem" and they would ship me the new one at no charge, and I could just return it in the new exhausts box. I did just that and got my refund as soon as the package was delivered back to Quadratec.

Before I attempted any of this though, Dynomax was PM'ing me with the exact specifics of the "rock crawler" exhaust and telling me how to replicate the sound heard in the videos. Extremely helpful in my decision.

So in short, two awesome companies to work with and great customer service.

Oh and the Rock Crawler exhaust is awesome!

Quick Reply: Dynomax/Quadratec Customer Service Review