Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Employee Pricing Plus Plus

Old 01-22-2009, 07:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Employee Pricing Plus Plus

Dibs!!! on any red 2008 unlimited stick left in the usa!
I think it is time to retire my '97.

Auburn Hills, Mich., Jan 22, 2009 - Chrysler LLC announced today that it will offer the new "Employee Pricing Plus Plus" program to all customers toward the purchase or lease of a new 2008 or 2009 Chrysler, Jeep® or Dodge vehicle.

In addition to the employee price, customers will be eligible for cash discounts of up to $3,500 for 2009 model year vehicles and up to $6,000 on 2008 model year vehicles. Chrysler Financial is also offering zero percent financing to qualified customers for up to 48 months. Other finance terms and rates are also available.

"Chrysler is offering America the same pricing our employees receive through the new 'Employee Pricing Plus Plus' program with great savings off the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price, plus cash discounts of up to $3,500 on 2009 models, plus zero percent financing through Chrysler Financial," said Steven Landry, Executive Vice President – North American Sales, Marketing, Mopar Parts and Service. "With affordable financing available and some of the best pricing we have offered in recent months, this really is a great time to visit a Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge dealer."

The "Employee Pricing Plus Plus" incentive program is available to all customers beginning on Mon., Jan. 26. Dodge Sprinter is not included in this program.

The new "Employee Pricing Plus Plus" program will be featured in a comprehensive ad campaign starting Jan. 26, and includes national print, broadcast and digital media. The overall campaign continues with the "Driving America" theme combined with the newly available Employee Pricing.

Press release via Chrysler
Old 01-22-2009, 09:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jerseyjk08
with all those deals.. It makes me want to trade mine in and grab a rubi unlimited.
Oh yeah, rock bottom deals on trade-ins I'm sure.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

does anyone know what the employee prices are on thr various jeep models, the plus plus i can figure out but dont know what the employee price is.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mariner
does anyone know what the employee prices are on thr various jeep models, the plus plus i can figure out but dont know what the employee price is.
It varies for every vehicle... there is no hard way to figure it exactly... There is SO much to figure in... If you have a jeep you are interested in just ask your dealer... if you think they are lying to you, ask them for a copy of the invoice...
on the bottom you will see a set of numbers, one will say "EP XX,XXX" that is the Employee Price...
Old 01-25-2009, 03:33 AM
JK Freak

With all those deals its just going to make ours worth less on trade or resale.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'll be checking in with my dealer tomorrow and see what the scoop is, might be able to get an 09 rubi for much the same as i am paying now for the x.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:22 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs down EPPP not all that great

I priced a jeep last week with the internet sales manager and priced it again today after the new EPPP went into effect and the sale price of the jeep went up. Yeah they are offering 0% for 4yr. but the price actually increased. I don't think Chrysler has gotten serious yet about recovering from a 53% decrease in sales in December.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:42 PM
JK Newbie

Note that the rebates went down on the Wrangler - at least in this area. 08 went from 2000 to 1500, 09 from 1000 to 500. Military rebate of 500 is back, 1000 extra for certain credit unions.

I'm back in the dealer's chair negotiating an 09. We'll see what they offer for trades.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:23 PM
JK Newbie

I got a quote last week and this week with the new incentive and the price OTD was the same
Old 01-26-2009, 07:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jerseyjk08
with all those deals.. It makes me want to trade mine in and grab a rubi unlimited.
with the deals it makes me want to trade mine in and get the deep blue 09 rubi ...I LOVE that color, maybe I should just get mine painted, heck it kinda needs it with all the pin striping i have

Quick Reply: Employee Pricing Plus Plus