Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

front independant suspension.

Old 08-09-2008, 10:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Black08X
If I was a big fan of the hummer I would have bought a hummer instead. As it happens I do think the solid axle set up has better articulation. I'm just not one of these fools that has to bash on other vehicles just to feel better about my own. Apparently like you. It's ok you aren't alone. The Jeep Wrangler is without a doubt one of the best off road vehicles you can buy. But the hummer is a good vehicle too. No it doesn't articulate as well as a Jeep, but then you can't really load three of your friends and a crap load of gear in a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and go camping for a week like you can a Hummer unless you put a safari rack on your Jeep. Each has its strengths and weaknesses.

If somone wants to post a picture of how bad a hummer articulates, go for it. But don't post one that is result of some guy intentionally rolling the thing and then claim its the vehicles fault. There's plenty of real evidence out there on the net. At least be fair and objective.
Apparently you didn't read my other posts in this thread... I haven't done any bashing of other vehicles. In fact I've done quite the opposite.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:03 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ryno
Apparently you didn't read my other posts in this thread... I haven't done any bashing of other vehicles. In fact I've done quite the opposite.
I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about this "river" guy that posted the picture. Did you post the picture?
Old 08-09-2008, 11:04 AM
JK Freak

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about this "river" guy that posted the picture. Did you post the picture?
Um...

Quote: "I'm just not one of these fools that has to bash on other vehicles just to feel better about my own. Apparently like you."
Old 08-09-2008, 11:11 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ryno
Um...

Quote: "I'm just not one of these fools that has to bash on other vehicles just to feel better about my own. Apparently like you."
Oh yeah, hell I gotta proof read my stuff better. lol

No seriously I thought you were making reference to the photo.

Look if you haven't bashed on the hummer just for the sake of bashing it, good for you. Apparently you're not one of those guys.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:18 AM
JK Freak

Oh yeah, hell I gotta proof read my stuff better. lol

No seriously I thought you were making reference to the photo.

Look if you haven't bashed on the hummer just for the sake of bashing it, good for you. Apparently you're not one of those guys.
It's all good man. A few pages earlier I was actually promoting the stock off-road capabilities of FJ Cruisers and H3s. Just trying to open a few people's eyes is all.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've said it a million times. I love the FJ Cruiser, but Toyota screwed up big time by not making atleast a Convertible option or having solid axles. How in the hell are they supposed to compete with the Wrangler when they are missing the two greatest features of the Wrangler (IMHO).
Old 08-11-2008, 04:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

I LOVE HUMMERS 'cause they are so...uh....ummm....nevermind.

Last edited by claymore; 08-11-2008 at 04:09 AM.

Quick Reply: front independant suspension.