Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

front locker issues

Old 10-08-2013, 08:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front locker issues

I went to lock in my stock electronic front locker on my rubicon and it would not engage. I tried to drive back and forth as well to see if that would help but it didn't lock in either. I checked the fuses and everything looks good. I have not yet taken off the differential housing yet to look inside the unit. Is there something I can do as an easy check before I get into taking stuff apart? Has anyone had this problem with the stock lockers?

Thanks,

-Derrick
Old 10-08-2013, 09:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey there was a forum on this somewhere on the Internet not sure if it was on this site. From what I read it said to check fuses. Also check the wiring that connects to you e locker. A lot of the time they said it was a loose connection. Well hopefully it's something minor good luck with your fix dude.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:31 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Check the connector on the diff to see if it's loose. If it's seated properly, then check the contacts with a voltage meter to see if it's getting juice.

Quick Reply: front locker issues