Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Full Traction lifts having problems!!!!!

Old 09-21-2007, 02:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
You dont see me selling jeeperman anymore do you?

I just hate how people think that is all a forum is for is to send out warnings and bash products.
I have a warning for people dealing with Northridge 4x4 - if you are looking for something from David, expect to have a great experience!
Old 09-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a warning for people dealing with Northridge 4x4 - if you are looking for something from David, expect to have a great experience!
Thanks Mike

David
Old 09-22-2007, 08:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Really?? Because, based on all that you've said to me by PM in the past, I never would have guessed as much.

Really? Well, if you're gonna make a statement like this, I think it's only fair for you to point out specific examples of where honest discussions were suppressed. Or, are you just making another one of your unsubstantiated passive agressive attack on me, my forum and it's rules?

It's clear to you that this forum is not the place to discuss it? LOL!! Just because you aren't hearing what you want to hear doesn't mean there hasn't been an open debate about the Full Traction kit, the misleading warning rumors, the seriousness of their slanderous allegation or whether or not any of these alleged problems were in fact the fault of the installer. All of these things have been addressed by a multiple members here and most of them have made a very good case against all of them. Clearly you are still feeling butt hurt from me challenging you regarding the issues you had with your lift way back when and your continuous attempts to get involved in threads like these and use of the opportunity to take jabs at me is testament of that fact.

mmcurdy, if you really do enjoy my forum for what it is and find it a great resource for certain kinds of JK-related info, by all means, please use it for what it is. If however you still have issues with me for the way I handled you, my rules and/or how I choose to run my forum, please find your great resource for certain kinds of JK-related info elsewhere.
This entire post makes little sense. I do think it's a good forum, I do think it's a hard job to moderate it, and I am not launching unsubstatiated personal attacks against you.

By way of reference, please see any thread in which I post something potentially negative about Full Traction, and please read your immediate response. It would be very hard to interpret those responses as unbiased.

Here are two examples:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/3-full-traction-premium-installed-some-issues-6090/

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/ft-3-35s-rubbing-under-trail-conditions-what-can-i-do-6767/

[edit: I apologize, I read through the second thread just now, and I believe your responses were very fair and helpful for the most part -- my fault for remembering incorrectly]

FWIW, I (and others) have and will probably continue to discuss certain topics elsewhere, and as you continue to reiterate, that should be fine by you. No forum is perfect, it just took me a little while (and unfortunately quite a few dollars) to discover this one's weaknesses.

I swear on my life I will never post re: Full Traction again.

Thanks for allowing this open criticism to stand -- I think it's a testament to your even handedness.

Last edited by mmccurdy; 09-22-2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:23 PM
JK Jedi Master

why are you still here?
Old 09-22-2007, 09:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
why are you still here?
Well... someone DID promise me some popcorn and a soda pop!
Old 09-22-2007, 11:03 PM
JK Super Freak

why are you still here?
Did you read my post? I'm here because I think this is one of the best resources out there for JK-related info. Why is that so hard to understand? How come I can't have reservations/feedback about the board, but still find it valuable enough to stick around and contribute?
Old 09-23-2007, 07:01 AM
JK Freak

why are you still here?

I' here because I like big fake boobies.

OOh damn, wrong forum...........
Old 09-23-2007, 07:12 AM
JK Jedi Master

all good reasons,.

the last is the best.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

I just wasted 45 minutes reading this stupid post. I found that after 5 pages I couldn't stop reading! Can't really tell you why, but this post it still really stupid!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:52 PM
JK Jedi Master

In deed, Its done thanks for viewing

Quick Reply: Full Traction lifts having problems!!!!!