Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Fulltraction Headache

Old 09-12-2011, 04:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepoholic
Just throwing my on the situation.
Your worth gets a in my book! I must say, these comments are cracking me up! And what the hell does bugger off mean? Just askin! That isn't common lingo where I come from so I don't know whether to be offended or give him a high 5!
Old 09-12-2011, 05:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Southern Girl
Your worth gets a in my book! I must say, these comments are cracking me up! And what the hell does bugger off mean? Just askin! That isn't common lingo where I come from so I don't know whether to be offended or give him a high 5!
Apparently British Columbia is still a little more British then we Americans thought. Damn our ignorance!
Old 09-12-2011, 05:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Aren't these the same guy's that make PureJeep bumpers? If they are, i had some issue's with them in the past. After getting all upset and was about to send back all I have purchased. I received a few emails with options to correct the problem. In the end I just decided to drop it. it wasn't worth the headache. I imagine they have good products, it's just that when I have a bad experience with a company I usually go else where. There are many companies out there for us to choose from. So I did. I hope they make this right for you.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:54 PM
JK Super Freak

I dont think thats the same company. Are you talking about Hanson? I know the rep on here is a Hanson/Pure Jeep rep.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeep Hound
I posted my negative experience because that's what it was, many people agree and some are simply attacking me with rude comments.

I have a right to complain its my money lost! not yours! So to you people who think you know it all. imagine you just lost 2800$ how would you feel! not happy I bet !

this doesn't effect you so bugger off <-- the most polite way I can put it. This is my experience and it's a negative one.. I'm done
You have every right to complain, but I am really failing to see what you are complaining about. They responded and sent you free replacements to the part that was defective and even upgraded them for free. Also offered you a 200 dollar discount. To me it seems as if FT has done nothing but be accommodating. You should be praising their customer service rather than unjustified bashing. How do you feel you lost any money, if anything you got free upgraded bushings, so you are better off than you were orginally.

Also what is "bugger off"?
Old 09-12-2011, 06:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by danmojo82
I dont think thats the same company. Are you talking about Hanson? I know the rep on here is a Hanson/Pure Jeep rep.
I wasn't sure. They were together at a run last year so i was thinking they were the same. After reading this thread they might as well be the same company.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Former Member

that 400$ listing was from northridge and was a price mistake, those things happen there was no discount

I have a question for everyone commenting against me.

do any of you have a fulltraction lift ??
Your wrong, $400.00 is the discount. Dave nor Stan is making anything off the $400.00 deal. We only sell the upgrade direct. However Dave was willing to be the middle man to help you out.
It's not about an upgrade! it's about a faulty product thats under warranty!

so you people who keep comparing this to demanding an upgrade keep the coments to yourself.

when something is under warranty the manufacture should honor that warranty not say the only solution is to put more money into it.

They sent me bushings but I have been informed they are faulty
You could not be any more wrong. We have been running these joints on the TJ lift kits for close to 8 years. No problems. They are not defective in any way. As a matter of fact the TJ lift kits just switched over to the SRS bushings within the last two months. However if they are not given the proper maintenance they can give you issues.

Last edited by Full-Traction Suspension; 09-12-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Fulltraction Headache