Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

God Loves Me. My Wife hates my JK!

Old 02-16-2008, 11:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default God Loves Me. My Wife hates my JK!

I couldn't be happier. I had her drive it a couple of times and she did nothing but complain about it being bouncy and wandering down the road.

I am so happy I could cry. At least I know she won't be taking it out too much.

Of course I was a little worried that she might change her attitude when the Sun & warmth finally arrive and the doors and top come off. But, again God was watching over me. Today I mentioned how excited I am for summer and she replied 'I think driving it will be worse w/the top down'. Oh my. This is too perfect

Having said all that my 3 boys love it and I don't have to worry about them driving it for quite a while. At least I can convert them to how cool the Jeep is and worry about them borrowing it years from now. Heck, maybe they can share the one i have now and I buy a new one
Old 02-16-2008, 11:36 PM
JK Freak

Just a thought here. If you buy a Jeep because you like a Jeep and you are really looking forward to driving your Jeep with the top off and all that great stuff but then your wife decides she really likes it too then you look at her and say "Darling, I love like no other but that is my Jeep. If you like it that much go trade you car in and get your own." She might get mad and throw a fit but hey, you get your Jeep. She'll get over it. If she doesn't want to get over it you just look at her and say "Get over it."
Old 02-16-2008, 11:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Count yourseld lucky. Mine loves our jeep so much I only get to drive half the time. I have never seen her drive so much. She used to hate driving!
Old 02-17-2008, 02:17 AM
JK Newbie

Count your blessings, mine took over my jeep an i only get to drive it on weekends.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We only have one vehicle and I drive it for a living, so I dont loose it all the time!
Old 02-17-2008, 02:30 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Fubeka
I couldn't be happier. I had her drive it a couple of times and she did nothing but complain about it being bouncy and wandering down the road.
Wow, what is she used to driving? The JK is like a luxury car compared to previous Jeeps. Bottom line is that you won't have to battle over driving privledges for it .
Old 02-17-2008, 03:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

You are lucky, I ordered a 6 speed hoping to achieve the same results but I don't have high hopes.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

My wife tells me it's her Jeep and that I can drive the freakin mini-van.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:05 AM
JK Newbie

You lucky dog....

My wife hated my 05 Rubicon..

every time she got in she would swear.... hated the noise of the tires... hated the way it drove on the highway..

It was great. She would groan when I spent money on it too but..

She loves the new JK..

If you look right behind the new jeep is her car a 2007 Miata PRHT. She loves it, last night she went out with a friend shopping and said to me "Honey I'm taking the Jeep""""""

Just a few minutes ago I was looking at a lift thread and dreaming of 35" BFG KM2's. She came up behind me and said you're not going to do that are you....

Damn#$#$&%

P.S. yes I am next year!!!!!!!!!!! sooner if I get enough overtime pay.....
Old 02-17-2008, 06:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You Rubi could use a TF 2.5 BB with shocks and the 35" BFG KM2's. It would still be low but be higher at the same time.

Quick Reply: God Loves Me. My Wife hates my JK!