Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

hey benchmark desighns!!!

Old 11-17-2011, 02:16 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are tons of threads about their horrible customer service and long wait times. I am impatient and would not wait that long for a product when there are plenty of competitors who want my money and answer my calls/emails. Hopefully they get their business practice fixed, they won't last much longer in this economy.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the only way for Benchmark to remain in business after the "reorganize" would be to change all company info including the name..the brand has to bad of a rep now.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would think its pretty easy to stay in business when allowing people to purchase products with no intention of interacting with them at any stage of the purchase.

Sounds revolutionary, imagine a customer service department full of customers with money and questions. Then think how many of them will deal with all the frustration, and in the end, hand over the cash anyways.

They are in business because they still have customers, its quite intriguing
Old 11-17-2011, 04:21 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97jeeperdrummer
Well also with all do respect, I was aware that this forum did not promote the discussion of vendors who are not affiliated(edit: just looked and it says banned/blacklisted) as a sponsor to this forum.. And if that is the case, why is this thread even open still??
Wrong again. This is directly from the FAQ:

Contrary to what many seem to think, JK-Forum.com and it's sister sites Project-JK.com and MY.Project-JK.com didn't just magically appear on the internet and if it weren't for the help and support of our sponsors, they simply wouldn't exist. And, while we do encourage the open discussion of all products being manufactured or services being offered for the Jeep JK Wrangler, we do not allow contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses or direct links back to manufacturers or vendor unless they are a sponsor of Project-JK.com. Needless to say, any posts containing such information will be edited accordingly.
Benchmark is neither banned or blacklisted.

Last edited by Robar; 11-17-2011 at 04:23 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:27 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 97jeeperdrummer
Well also with all do respect, I was aware that this forum did not promote the discussion of vendors who are not affiliated(edit: just looked and it says banned/blacklisted) as a sponsor to this forum.. And if that is the case, why is this thread even open still??
You answered your own question. You can talk about any vendor you want to, sponsor or not (just no direct links to non sponsors). Only blacklisted manufacturers are unmentionable. Here is a link to them:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/faq....#faq_blacklist
Old 11-17-2011, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

im busy too, i have lots of stuff to take care of in a day but if i say im going to do something i DO it!!
Old 11-17-2011, 04:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ECHO
Maybe thats one of the reasons they chose not to be a sponsor anymore.. Didn't want to grow with all the demand
i hear ya but why not just say, we have too much demand we cant keep up .... if you would have read the promises they gave me a month ago you would be shaking your head too!!! I got pist all over agian when i looked at my bumper pelling in hudge pieces today and its been almost 9 months since they first said they would make this right... We just do things diffrent up here, we do what we say we are going to do
Old 11-17-2011, 04:58 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Maybe thats one of the reasons they chose not to be a sponsor anymore.. Didn't want to grow with all the demand
I beg your pardon but since when did you have the inside on how things work around here? For your information, I chose to turn down their money and not allow them to be a sponsor here anymore - NOT the other way around. Before you start telling people things that you have no clue on, I would be grateful if you took the time to ask someone who does know first.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thats how it should be everywhere.. sorry to hear you having such problems.. I know your not alone, based on some of teh threads on here
i agree!! hey echo glad to see you have your original avatar back up i love that!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

wayoflife, chill out echo is one of the forums most helpfull guys , he takes his time to help us all out!!! give him a break he didnt mean anything to insult you..

Quick Reply: hey benchmark desighns!!!