Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Hothead headliner

Old 11-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by deathboyardee
That is not the complete kit that you are referring to. There are other pieces also available such as the rear sides and the rear window with the other above pieces you mentioned that Rednroll as well as myself would like to see all priced into one kit.
I too would like to ask for these for Christmas but if I direct my wife to the website she will just get confused and I will end up with gray front, black rear, oak sides, etc.
I think it would be a great option!
Hi,
sorry about any confusion on the web site. All headliner kits are the complete ceiling panels. The only thing that you can buy separately is the Rear Side Window Panels. I sell them separately because not everyone want them and setting up the web site was easiest with the least possible choices. This the first time I've heard anyone express this problem, so after the holidays I will make buttons that include all panels. In the mean time, if anyone wants to have their wife order a kit but thinks the web site would confuse her just have her call me. About 1 in 25 of our orders are placed over the phone.
To place an order Call: 714-872-2071

Mark
Old 11-23-2011, 09:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any reason the same but 2 door kit version gets the 20% Discount but the 4 door listed below does not?

2011 - 2012 JK 2 or 4 door Front Freedom Panel Kit (3M only) $145.00

Last edited by Lotus F1; 11-23-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:34 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Originally Posted by Lotus F1
Any reason the same but 2 door kit version gets the 20% Discount but the 4 door listed below does not?

2011 - 2012 JK 2 or 4 door Front Freedom Panel Kit (3M only) $145.00
This kit is only the 2 Front Freedom Panels not the whole headliner kit. I didn't put these on sale because nobody every buys them. Everyone buys the kits that include all the top panels.

Mark
Old 11-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Super Moderator

Received 207 Likes on 181 Posts

That is not the complete kit that you are referring to. There are other pieces also available such as the rear sides and the rear window with the other above pieces you mentioned that Rednroll as well as myself would like to see all priced into one kit.
I too would like to ask for these for Christmas but if I direct my wife to the website she will just get confused and I will end up with gray front, black rear, oak sides, etc.
I think it would be a great option!
Thanks...that's exactly what I was talking about and had the same concern if sending my wife to the site in being able to order a "complete" kit. I guess there isn't a rear panel option?

Does anyone know which color matches the black plastic panels of the doors on my 2009 JKU?

Is it the "black" or is it the "Graphite"?? I'm thinking Graphite.

Last edited by Rednroll; 11-28-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered my headliners a couple of days ago in Oak color. I am seriously considering using spray on black bedliner on the parts of the roof not covered by the panels. Of course it may be too cold out to do the spraying anyway.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Default Holiday Sale

Originally Posted by mcambrose
Hi Everyone,

We having a Thanksgiving, Black Friday, & Pre-Christmas Sale all in 1. We are offering 20% off our most popular headliner kits and 15% off the rest.
See them at: Hothead Headliners.
Or call us at: 714-872-2071

Thanks

Mark
Hi,
due to everyone's enthusiasum over saving money we have decided to extend our Holiday sale.

Thanks again,

Mark
Old 12-11-2011, 07:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mcambrose
Hi,
due to everyone's enthusiasum over saving money we have decided to extend our Holiday sale.

Thanks again,
Mark
Hi Mark,

We are sitting here on your website and trying to order the complete set for my 2012 JKU with the optional rear side panels. I am wanting to pay with PayPal but it states you can receive a 15% discount if you use the correct code. There are like 6 codes listed and we don't know which one to use. This is going to be my Christmas gift from the wife so if you could please PM me on how to proceed with the correct code to use. Also need to make sure you have them in the medium oak in stock ready to ship (velcro). I will copy and paste this and send it to you in a PM as well.

Thanks!
Old 12-26-2011, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Mark,

We are sitting here on your website and trying to order the complete set for my 2012 JKU with the optional rear side panels. I am wanting to pay with PayPal but it states you can receive a 15% discount if you use the correct code. There are like 6 codes listed and we don't know which one to use. This is going to be my Christmas gift from the wife so if you could please PM me on how to proceed with the correct code to use. Also need to make sure you have them in the medium oak in stock ready to ship (velcro). I will copy and paste this and send it to you in a PM as well.

Thanks!
Same situation, except I would like Graphite color for a 2009 JKU. Wife gave me the money for Christmas to make the purchase myself....she gave me enough money for the mentioned discounted prices. Which was the mentioned 20% discounted prices.

Last edited by Rednroll; 12-26-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Mark,

Thanks!
Hopefully you got everything all taken care of, if not just give Mark a call and he will take care of everything for you. At least that's what I ended up doing.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rednroll
Hopefully you got everything all taken care of, if not just give Mark a call and he will take care of everything for you. At least that's what I ended up doing.
I can't say enough good things about Mark and his company. The liners are top notch in quality and I would recommend them to anyone and they should be a "to do" mod for anyone with a hardtop. One other thing I want to note is I have never had a package packed as nice and as professional as mine was. You would think they were using NASA to package and ship!

Quick Reply: Hothead headliner