Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How often are you calling DC

Old 03-06-2007, 03:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How often are you calling DC

for the status of your Jeep?

I received my VON (vehicle order number) today...

how much is too much
Old 03-06-2007, 03:34 PM
JK Newbie

I have called weekly since the first week of January, usually Monday afternoon. Some weeks I call again later in the week to see if anything has changed. I have never gotten the same rep twice!

Jim K

2000 TJ Sport
2007 Unlimited Rubicon, Jeep Green, Auto, Power, Dual Tops, Deep Tint
11/20/06 - Ordered
01/08/07- D
02/28/07 - D1
as of my Monday weekly call on 3/5, still D1 - will probably try my luck and call again tomorrow!
Old 03-06-2007, 03:40 PM
JK Newbie

I did it once a week
very important - after the first time you call, you will be asked a lot of questions - once you get the answer from whoever is on the phone ASK THEM FOR A REFERENCE #
that way next time you do not have to go thru all that again - just give them REF # and they will find your order easily.
From the first time i called it was on D status - every week since 11/27/06
it never changed til today that I was told it had already shipped
Doh!
Old 03-06-2007, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

thanks for the heads up, i'll make sure to ask for a reference #
Old 03-06-2007, 06:35 PM
JK Super Freak

I called weekly until it started being built, then I called every day until it was shipped.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yes the reference number is VITAL especially if you live in Canada. The first time I ever called I went thru all the info crap with her, then I tell her Alberta Canada and there was a long pause...... Then I got transferred to the Canadian Financial line or something and 20 mins later, 4 different people, I got hung up on.

I called back, and was kind of rude when they said they were gonna transfer me to the canadian number again. I told them just to give me my order code. Its not that hard. I guess they needed a postal code in computer to get code. Now every time, I just give them ref number and it takes 10 secs.

But ya, was in D for months and went d1 feb 18th and KZ last week and KZL today.

4 door rubicon with everything but my gig and side airbags and I ordered nov 10-15th. I dont remember the exact day.

Quick Reply: How often are you calling DC