Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How quick can I get my VON?

Old 11-09-2011, 09:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by notsoricer
haha wtf? i finally got my VIN today but it says WRANGLER UNLIMITED CALL OF DUTY MW3 EDITION when i ordered a regular Rubi lol. is that a glitch??
and my Current Vehicle Status : Production Scheduled. how much longer after that does it get on a truck??
its like receiving my first ultrasound or something lol! im pysched! except for the MW3 part, but hopefully its a glitch.
Mw3 is just some badges on a rubi pull them of. Then you still have what you want and a limited edition jeep if you ever need to get rid of it.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by notsoricer
haha wtf? i finally got my VIN today but it says WRANGLER UNLIMITED CALL OF DUTY MW3 EDITION when i ordered a regular Rubi lol. is that a glitch??
and my Current Vehicle Status : Production Scheduled. how much longer after that does it get on a truck??
its like receiving my first ultrasound or something lol! im pysched! except for the MW3 part, but hopefully its a glitch.
Just a glitch...mine and several others noticed that as well.

Quick Reply: How quick can I get my VON?