Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Hummer h3 trying to get in on the jeep wave!

Old 09-13-2011, 07:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hummer h3 trying to get in on the jeep wave!

Today was the third time somone in a hummer h3 tried to give me the jeep wave? I guess they must be jealous or somthing! Lol
Old 09-13-2011, 08:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TJM12
Today was the third time somone in a hummer h3 tried to give me the jeep wave? I guess they must be jealous or somthing! Lol
Hahaha!! Nope
Old 09-13-2011, 08:04 PM
JK Newbie

I wouldn't expect that to happen down here. Most Hummer anything drivers appear way to stuck up- I'm lucky to get a flippin wave from another sporting the JK STICKER! H3 drivers either glare, or refuse to turn in my direction - least that's what I've noticed. A$$es.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Honestly I wave to any off road vehical. Hummer, FJ, LR, ect. It is all about having fun and not my rig is better than yours.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would give them a wave back, maybe their spouse has the Jeep.

But then, I wave at anyone driving anything when they initiate the wave. I just assume they have (or at least, had) a Wrangler around somewhere.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sway
I wouldn't expect that to happen down here. Most Hummer anything drivers appear way to stuck up- I'm lucky to get a flippin wave from another sporting the JK STICKER! H3 drivers either glare, or refuse to turn in my direction - least that's what I've noticed. A$$es.

Yea it's the same way here where I live. It frustrates me when other JK owners hardly even look, let alone wave! I had a cherokee owner wave at me before and I was like.... no, you're the cousin I dont like, so dont wave at me!! lol!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 04:36 AM
jdk
JK Freak

Most of the H3's I see around here are clustered around the Mall and driven by Scoccer Mom's talking on there cell phones
Old 09-14-2011, 05:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jdk
Most of the H3's I see around here are clustered around the Mall and driven by Scoccer Mom's talking on there cell phones
So true, but with all the creature comforts, that is who they were built for anyway I guess.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Yankee

I would give them a wave back, maybe their spouse has the Jeep.

But then, I wave at anyone driving anything when they initiate the wave. I just assume they have (or at least, had) a Wrangler around somewhere.
Your right. It would be the friendly thing to do. Come to think of it, sometimes when I'm not in my jeep, I still wave to other jeeps, lol!
Old 09-14-2011, 05:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just the other day my wife and I were in her solara (I was driving) and we passed a tj. My wife started to laugh and I was like what?!?!? She said I waved at him.. Dude probably thought I was gay or something... I was hoping he saw my hot wife in the passenger seat!!!

Quick Reply: Hummer h3 trying to get in on the jeep wave!