Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I hate a Hummer

Old 01-10-2012, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate a Hummer

I've never started a thread since becoming a member here last month. I'm actually sitting in traffic in Jacksonville as I type this one. I am staring at a couple Hummers, and I don't like em. Those guys ease up beside me and look at me with a look that I can't tell what it means- but I don't like that either. I feel a tad superior in my JK and not intimidated in any way. You guys that's been "Jeeping" so much longer- explain to me what this is about? Apparently it's a pissing contest to those guys, maybe a competition that they feel like they are in....but they are in it alone far as I'm concerned- they can't compete. Hhhmmmm.....I'll stop there so I can now ease up beside of them and come up with a look to return lol. Jackasses. Jeeps Rock
Old 01-10-2012, 09:27 AM
JK Junkie

Yep, right on the money there.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Delux2769
Yep, right on the money there.
Ok...update. So I roll down my windows- put in "Take a Back Road" by Rodney Atkins, cranked it up and gave a half cocked smile like Burt Reynolds gave the cops in Smokey and the Bandit and eased up. Who cares that I'm a 41 yr old father of 4 and acting like this. Still full of testosterone
Old 01-10-2012, 09:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are probably sitting there on their smart phone typing "I'm actually sitting in traffic in Jacksonville as I type this one. I am staring at a Jeep, and I don't like em. " :y a:
Old 01-10-2012, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Perhaps. I was basically looking for some insight as to what it's about but prob understand it anyway. Ive learned quite a bit since becoming a member of this cult. It's a whole different life without a doubt
Old 01-10-2012, 09:41 AM
jdk
JK Freak

The Jeep hummer thing has be around a while, I have owned both and wheeled both. The Jeep is far more superior off road then the hummer. Next time you run across one just say "I can take you places your On Star button couldn't find you."
Old 01-10-2012, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jdk
The Jeep hummer thing has be around a while, I have owned both and wheeled both. The Jeep is far more superior off road then the hummer. Next time you run across one just say "I can take you places your On Star button couldn't find you."
That there's funny now... You may be able to take him there in your Jeep but the Hummer can't get that far from the On Star.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:56 AM
JK Freak

It's a cock complex. You get a similar reaction from the cat dating a supermodel, he thinks his shit smells sweeter than most.

It's amazing how the word "Hummer" and "humble" are so incredibly similar in their phonetics, yet in the real world... you'll never find the two anywhere close to each other.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdk
That was awesome. And yes, every wrangler should come with a "H2/H3 Recovery Vehicle" badge.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

It all comes down to ignorance. It's like the guys who drop thousands on their pickup (ie: lift, wheels, tires, etc.) and the thing NEVER sees the dirt or a trail. They just drop the money because it "looks good", not because it's a practical means of pure, wholesome fun.

Quick Reply: I hate a Hummer