Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I hate theives

Old 10-29-2009, 05:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate theives

ok so i took my jeep to a local dealer to have some parts fixed that had gone south on me. that event went so so, here's the problem, after the jeep had been there for over a week (no real complaints there) i go to pick it up b/c they called yesterday and said it would be ready today. well i go down after work to pick it up and the service attendee says the manager is going to call me tomarro because there was a problem with my jeep. i asked what the problem was and he said a "steering" component had been stolen from my jeep. he took me out to show me and some jerk off had removed my front lower control arms, and one of my uppers. they had also removed my rear lower control arms. here's the icing on the cake, i NEVER got called, you would think they would have called me asap. they were unsure but they MAY NOT COVER the stolen parts since the jeep was only in their lot, and not in the garage. i'm going down tomarro to talk to some ppl about the issue

i guess some of you guys who didn't think i deserved the lift from JKforum, and northridge will get some enjoyment out of this. do me a favor keep your opinions to yourself b/c i do not care what you think, and am not in the mood to put up with your BS
Old 10-29-2009, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

That sucks! They have to cover it if not u should file a police report as well as negligence to the better business bureau. I can't believe that said they might not cover it. They have it cause they are doing work on it. I do hate thieves
Old 10-29-2009, 05:27 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talk to the general manager.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Man, that really sux. Sorry to hear about your Jeep getting vandalized. I think the dealership should definetely cover the parts that were stolen. It was in their care when the theft occured. I hate theives x 11ty billion.

Anthony
Old 10-29-2009, 05:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Holy shit, I am so sorry dude.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Holy Crap man. File a police report. The dealer should fix the problem. That's bad. I'd be searching craigs list and kicking some ass.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by abock33
Holy Crap man. File a police report. The dealer should fix the problem. That's bad. I'd be searching craigs list and kicking some ass.
you've got that right, my whole club is keeping they're eyes open for parts in our area.
JK Freak

That blows! I'd be pissed for sure.
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who is the dumbass that drove it with the control arms gone? You can tell they did cause the driveshaft is jacked up. What brand of control arms were those? Good luck man... hope it works out for you.

Now that I looked at it more I guess that could have been from the axle rolling out from the jeep.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice! What lift are you going to get this time?

Quick Reply: I hate theives