Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I need some JEEP motivation

Old 01-05-2008, 01:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If nothing else, keep this in mind. With all the money you will spend on upgrades, lifts, winches, wheels, tires, and every other accessory, he'll spend more just on planned maintenance. And that's if nothing EVER goes wrong with his Toe Rag.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

lolx2...

He got a 2002 TJ.

btw...

I went up to the mountains today, and took a couple of pix of my jeep.
Here u go,

Old 01-05-2008, 05:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by tgrt
Yeah. Okay. This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmGoY0Y0ljU is better than http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL4E3ASTif4 in your friend's eyes? And there's no glue sniffing involved?

Granted, the Touareg appears to be better off-road the most of the mini-van inspired SUV's, but please. Better than a Jeep? It doesn't even deserve a defense or reasoning, because they're obviously beyond reasoning at this point. It's best just to shake your head, laugh, and walk away.
That Touareg video was hilarious. The road to my sister's cabin in Montana was worse than that joke of a "trail" and I drove it with a 40+ foot RV.
I'm disappointed they didn't show "lunch" in the video so we could watch them eating focaccia bread and sipping beaujolais nouveau in the "very alpine" setting.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks good Sarzilla. I'm jealous, our mountains are covered in snow right now. I haven't seen earth in weeks.

Did he have a reason for his sudden switch from the master of off road Toureg, to the lowley Jeep? Let me guess, he just wanted to make the same trails more of a challenge.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

i know Car and Driver ranked the Touareg one of the most all around capable (no not rock crawling). They compared it to the Kia Sportage, Grand Cherokee, the Lexus SUV, Acura SUV and something else. BUT damn that thing has no flex at all!
Old 01-06-2008, 04:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sarzilla
lolx2...

He got a 2002 TJ.
His testosterone levels should be returning to normal shortly....

Quick Reply: I need some JEEP motivation