Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I Think I Saw A Duck!!!!

Old 06-22-2008, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Think I Saw A Duck!!!!

Well Another 2 Days Of Rain And Another 2 Inches On The Floor.....i Have Tried Everything To Try And Stop The Leak The Best Part Of It Is That On A Flat Surface It Floods The Front Coming In From The A-posts On Both Sides...on An Incline It Comes In From The B-posts On Both Sides Soaking The Floor And Seatbelts. The Only Thing Missing Would've Been A Duck Swimming Or A Large Mouth Bass Trying To Make It Up River. Bringing It In Tomorrow Again Not Likely To See Results...should I Ask For A New Top, As Seals Have Done Anything...when They Fixed The Header There Is More Noise Now Then There Was I Wonder If This Is Related. Any Advice Would Be Appreciated
Old 06-22-2008, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PROD
On A Flat Surface It Floods The Front Coming In From The A-posts On Both Sides...on An Incline It Comes In From The B-posts On Both Sides Soaking The Floor And Seatbelts.

Doesn't mean you have multiple leaks, it's that whole gravity thing. Once it gets in, water is going to find the easiest route down.

You ever use a hose to mimic rain, or take it thru a car wash? Those soap bubbles will tell you a lot. They may stay and hang out at your leak, whereas the water will just run on down. If you've been to the dealer on this already and they replaced the seals, hell yes I'd be asking for a new top.

Quick Reply: I Think I Saw A Duck!!!!