Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I would never own a 4dr Wrangler Unlimited

Old 03-14-2007, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Woods
Just not a very nice thing to say.

We each have our reasons for buying one or the other. But to say that a JK looks like a Hummer is just silly. The Hummer looks like a long wrangler, and it's that simple. And why do you care so much about what joe public thinks about the looks of your automobile anyway?

You're WAY oversimplifying a much more complex decision.

I really think your just trying to get a reaction out of people. You must know that people will point out;
- Your talking about an H3 not an H2
- The H3 isn't a bad looking car (Car Truck, whatever it is). I've seen H3's that look better than some JK's, in my opinion.
- If your removing the back seat, then your obviously not hauling your family around with it out.
- I've never had anybody tell me "nice hummer"
- Anybody who writes "I'm not trying to be an a$$", certainly knows that they are trying to be an a$$.

Hey my man I am not trying to be an ass just stating my opinion. We are all intitled to are own opinion right? And yes I am trying to get people to express how they feel. If it hurts people who own 4 door H3's I mean Jk I am sorry I don't mean to offend anybody. I just want people's reaction and honesty. Oh by the way. I don't care what I drive. Never have cared what people think of me or my belongsings. Just be yourself and enjoy life that how I roll.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Black JK
I am on my 5th Jeep. I owned a 92 YJ, 99 Sahara TJ, 00 Sport TJ, 03 Rubi TJ, and now a 07 Rubi JK 2dr. The reason I would never ever go with a 4dr not because I dont have a family or I need more room. My rubi now has plenty of room for me with the seat out. To my point, the 4dr in anyway you look at it with a lift or not, looks like a HUMMER H2. How many of you 4dr owner have gotten hey nice hummer. If I got that I would trade my Jeep in immediately. Not trying to be an ass. Just expressing my opinion. More opinions welcomed.
Congratulations on having an opinion and being able to type. Not trying to be an a$$, I just can't help it.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:47 PM
JK Newbie

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, sensitive people out there, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Any yes I am completley heterosexual. No disguise here.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:53 PM
JK Jedi Master

Hey my man I am not trying to be an ass just stating my opinion. We are all intitled to are own opinion right? And yes I am trying to get people to express how they feel. If it hurts people who own 4 door H3's I mean Jk I am sorry I don't mean to offend anybody. I just want people's reaction and honesty. Oh by the way. I don't care what I drive. Never have cared what people think of me or my belongsings. Just be yourself and enjoy life that how I roll.
If your calling them 4 door h3's your are trying to offend people..

Keep it up, the thread will be locked.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:55 PM
JK Newbie

Black JK wrote:

"Oh by the way. I don't care what I drive. Never have cared what people think of me or my belongsings. Just be yourself and enjoy life that how I roll."

Black JK also wrote:

"How many of you 4dr owner have gotten hey nice hummer. If I got that I would trade my Jeep in immediately."

you fail at trolling.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-14-2007, 05:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am on my 5th Jeep. I owned a 92 YJ, 99 Sahara TJ, 00 Sport TJ, 03 Rubi TJ, and now a 07 Rubi JK 2dr. The reason I would never ever go with a 4dr not because I dont have a family or I need more room. My rubi now has plenty of room for me with the seat out. To my point, the 4dr in anyway you look at it with a lift or not, looks like a HUMMER H2. How many of you 4dr owner have gotten hey nice hummer. If I got that I would trade my Jeep in immediately. Not trying to be an ass. Just expressing my opinion. More opinions welcomed.
I care about what i think of my jeep not someone else.looks like a 4 door jeep to me not a hummer.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:09 PM
TEV
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RooX
Black JK wrote:

"Oh by the way. I don't care what I drive. Never have cared what people think of me or my belongsings. Just be yourself and enjoy life that how I roll."

Black JK also wrote:

"How many of you 4dr owner have gotten hey nice hummer. If I got that I would trade my Jeep in immediately."

you fail at trolling.
lol BURN!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 05:16 PM
JK Junkie

She then asked what the difference was and I said "Mine goes offroad".
ChopperKrawler.....that is hilarious!

Black JK wrote:

Hey my man I am not trying to be an ass ....
No......it just comes naturally. Dude probably doesn't even own (and never has)a Jeep. He probably drives an H2 with 30's on it because ........
Oh by the way. I don't care what I drive. Never have cared what people think of me or my belongsings. .......that how I roll.
Wow, what insight!

I personally like both equally. I gave up my '84 CJ so that my one year old could enjoy our Jeep,not to mention our two Great Danes. He would have been five or six before he would have ever ridden in that thing, just for safety reasons.

Oh, and I almost forgot my discalimer............I'm not trying to be an A$$ , just stating MY opinion.

Last edited by BLKRUBI; 03-14-2007 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:00 PM
JK Jedi Master

the Hummer looks like a Jeep,,,, not the other way around....

Quick Reply: I would never own a 4dr Wrangler Unlimited