Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Driver Teaches a Multi-Space Parker a Lesson

Old 10-25-2016, 12:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jeep Driver Teaches a Multi-Space Parker a Lesson

Jeep Driver Teaches a Multi-Space Parker a Lesson

Taking up two parking spots with your car has its benefits...and its potential consequences.

Read the rest on the JK-Forum.com homepage. >>
Old 10-25-2016, 12:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is pretty funny, but too much effort.
Old 10-25-2016, 12:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Love it.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

It would be 'relatively' funny to watch except the title states PARODY. The goober does videos like this all the time. He's got a video where he slashes a jeep's tire.......yet you're forwarding views to his channel. Is that what we want for the community?
Old 10-26-2016, 06:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of pictures of people zip-tying grocery carts to the door handles of these multi-space parkers' cars. I'd love to witness the moment when one of these a**hole parkers returns to their car and discovers the big cage on wheels attached....and only to find that they do not have any convenient way to cut the zip ties.
Old 10-26-2016, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm a rather big dude but I have gotten out of my doors on parking spaces that tight. Basically if there is about 6" past the tire it isn't that hard to get out the door.

The zip tie idea however is pretty great.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

I tend to stay as far away from people like that as possible. They have already qualified as an A-hole. Natural selection will do the rest.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Over 15 years of daily driving I did have to climb in through the open top of my Miata more than once due to people parking way, way too close. And it's not like a Miata really takes up a lot of parking lot space. You have to try pretty hard to park so close that you can't get in the driver's door.

Now the Jeep takes up a lot more space but half the time it has no doors on it to begin with so nobody's going to door-ding it and I don't have much trouble getting in and out.

The problem around here is rarely some rude driver who intentionally parks across the line. It's way more often a suburbanite who uses a gigantic truck or SUV to grab a bag of groceries and parks way over the passenger side line because that's the only way they can fit in the space and leave themselves enough room to get out of the driver's side. The solution to this is either smaller cars or bigger parking spaces. I know which way I'd vote but I doubt most Jeep owners would agree with me. JKs with tires sticking way out are just as bad as the oversized trucks and SUVs.

Quick Reply: Jeep Driver Teaches a Multi-Space Parker a Lesson