Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

jeep wave at other jeep models?

Old 04-10-2010, 06:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bub
and their therapists would hate us Jeep guys for putting them through hell.......
I think therapists would love it... more business = more money
Old 04-11-2010, 07:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Location: Simi Valley, Ca., Taylorsville, Ut. and places in between
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FWIW, just got home from a trip and got waved at or head nodded while on the trip, especially in Az, than I have ever gotten when home.
Even got honked at several times when passed by another MH towing a Jeep, which scared the crap out of the DW when it happened.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I wave to all jeeps that can go topless, totally ignore hummers like their not even there it really bugs them coz you know how they like to be looked at. and I'll wave to any kind of jeep OllllllO if they wave first.I get waved at by a white cherokee all the time the first time i missed it but after that i recognize him being the only white cherokee around thats always covered in mud.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:20 AM
JK Freak

I wave to Wranglers and other modified Jeeps. Nobody really seems to wave back in my area of BC but the further east I go the more waves I get. Saskatchewan is a waving province.
I drive a 4 door Wrangler and I get the least amount of waves returned from other people driving the 4 door Wrangler.

Quick Reply: jeep wave at other jeep models?