Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Is Jeeperman still in business?

Old 08-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I wanna make it clear that i am not trying to bad mouth jeeperman I am just trying to get some answers that is all.

Hopefully they will see this get mad at me and call me :toung:

David
Old 08-16-2007, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
I wanna make it clear that i am not trying to bad mouth jeeperman I am just trying to get some answers that is all.

Hopefully they will see this get mad at me and call me :toung:

David
When you have exhausted all other resources to contact them and they still do not return calls or answer emails, you have to do what you have to do to please your customers.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I also have not been able to get a phone call returned or an email returned in the past 2 weeks.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got their front about a month ago. It was a long wait, but it was worth it. Great bumper. I received their rear last week. It just got installed today (I'm stuck at the office) I want to go see it really badly!!!

I like these guys products!

I would like to offer to purchase their company if something amicable between both parties could be found.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

just for fyi.. I ordered a RockHard 4x4 rear bumper/ swing away and the rock rack on 8/9, it shipped 8/10 and arrived FedEx Ground yesterday. THAT is how I like business done.

The whole cost including the rack was only $75 more than Jeeperman's rear bumper/ swingaway (without their $350 rack).

I originally ordered the Jeeperman, but the 4-6 wk turn around was more than I was willing to wait.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:53 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Okay guys, I just wanted to let you know that I am attempting to contact Jeeperman now and to find out what's going on. Certainly, this matter is of a great concern to us and we will keep you updated with any information that we find.

Last edited by wayoflife; 08-16-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

This is the very reason I will not do business with a company that demands full payment for a product before delivery. If they did go out think of all the people that paid them over a grand for something they won't get......
Old 08-16-2007, 12:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by onsafari
This is the very reason I will not do business with a company that demands full payment for a product before delivery. If they did go out think of all the people that paid them over a grand for something they won't get......
If you paid via credit card, you could still dispute the charges, and unless your credit card company is total pricks, would in all likelihood get the charge reversed, and they would deal with going after the company.

Would hate to hear that a company that appears to have been making decent products go out of business....so here is hoping this is nothing more than some burp in the road for them.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:29 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If you paid via credit card, you could still dispute the charges, and unless your credit card company is total pricks, would in all likelihood get the charge reversed, and they would deal with going after the company.
The only reason you would od this is if you ordered it directly from jeeperman.

David
Old 08-16-2007, 01:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm actually looking into that as we speak (or type). On a slightly different topic any one know if the Rockhard rack and jerry can holders will fit the jeeperman bumper? They are bolted on the same but I believe the jeeperman tire is more of an angle that the Rock Hard 4x4?

That was a posting hijack wasn't it

Quick Reply: Is Jeeperman still in business?