Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK with MyGig!

Old 03-07-2007, 06:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im waiting to see if JGANNON gets his on 3/9/07 like it states up top. If he does then that means there gonna start rolling in. So its the whole wait thing..........
Old 03-07-2007, 06:59 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GiovaniCustoms
Do you have proof that it is true?
I cancelled the Mygig last week after my dealer talked to the DC rep directly and he was told that they are in restriction till at least the end of april. Just curious.
I cancelled mine yesterday for hearing nearly the same thing.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:04 AM
dsy
JK Freak

This from another source:

Originally Posted by ToledoJeep
If you guys didn't know, I work at the JK (TSAP) plant in Toledo. I just wanted to let you know that as of last Saturday, we've been making A LOT of JK's with mygig in them. We're probably making about 200 of them a day compared to 0 last week. Most of them that we've made so far already have "sold" stickers on them. I don't know when they'll be at the dealers but I can't imagine being that long.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:33 AM
JK Newbie

I dont know if you all ahppened to see my post yesterday in the Electronics area but here it is again.

"I know a lot of you have canceled your orders for the My Gig but I know I am one to wait for it.

It was posted in an earlier forum based on the My Gig on this sight about the Dodge Nitro's receiving them. It also listed the web page www.nitroforumz.com . Under the general discussion and photo section of this forum you will find that there is two individuals that have taken possesion of there Nitro's with the My Gig installed. They do have pics as well of the units and information pertaining to them and how they are working.

others on that sight have said that they are expecting delivery of there nitro's with it on them as well.

I know that the Nitro is built on the same platform as the Jeep Liberty which is an adjacent plant to where the Wrangler is built.

I know I have not heard anything offical from My rep or anything from DC but one has to believe if they are putting them in the Nitro the Wrangler has to be close behind.

Has any one else checked out this sight and if so your thoughts.

One has to believe if they have been going out the door with the Nitro's that the wrangler is next in line.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's true the Dodge Nitro customers are recieving theres with the Mygig already so for those of you who have already cancelled your Mygig orders thanks for stepping outta line so I can get to the finish line. Cause I'm waiting it out
Old 03-07-2007, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

can you still change the order as long as its in d status and no longer when it hits D1?
Old 03-07-2007, 03:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Is this thing worth it? What is it, naviagation and dvd player? Haven't decided if I should order it before its to late.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just got back from my dealer. They said my jk is in BA status, and that mygigs and hard tops are on restricted status.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just heard the same thing back from my dealer... JK Unlimited w/ Hardtop and MyGig both have restrictions.
So, even if I dropped the MyGig as others have, it wouldn't speed anything up.

So, I guess it's wait, wait, wait... (I suck at waiting!)
Old 03-07-2007, 05:46 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by billycj7
can you still change the order as long as its in d status and no longer when it hits D1?
I've been told no changes after C status from my dealer, not sure if thats accurate or not.

Quick Reply: JK with MyGig!