Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

jku cargo area rain cover?

Old 07-09-2015, 03:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jku cargo area rain cover?

I have searched all over for something like this. I am looking for a rain cover just for the cargo area. I have a tarp that I used in the past but looking for something that fits a bit better, more snug. Not a duster cover, I already have that but I bought an ACE cargo basket and can't use it right now. I eventually might try to make a deck cover to work with my basket but do not have the time right now.
Is there anything out there like this. If not I might look into a full cab cover. If so, are there any out there that can be used with relocated mirrors and soft doors still on the jeep?
Thanks in advance.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:29 AM
JK Freak

If not wanting to use a dust cover but have something cover the rear area above your basket, then I would get a factory style soft top. It will cover everything you need.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 07-09-2015, 10:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by GutlessPhred
If not wanting to use a dust cover but have something cover the rear area above your basket, then I would get a factory style soft top. It will cover everything you need.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Yeah, I thought about that. But I dont care about getting a little wet from a light shower or sprinkle. I want something for the thunderstorms and downpours. I think I might just go with a JeepCover Trail Cover. Then I will have protection for my leaky soft doors in the hard rain too.
Thanks for the opinion though

Quick Reply: jku cargo area rain cover?