Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

The Last Freakin Strw

Old 02-19-2007, 02:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Last Freakin Strw

Ok, I just waited 30 min on the phone to talk to customer service w/ quadratec, and I got the same bull$$$ excuse about my lift, "Oh ahhhh ahhh I am sorry your going to have to call back, we don't know" I ordered this freakin kit a month and some change ago, and still no full traction 3" premium kit. I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!! In my opinoin the people there are incompetent, everything is the run-around with them. SO, where do you guys recommend ordering 3" full traction premium kit that won't take 6 weeks to deliver?
Old 02-19-2007, 02:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Im having a similar problem with different places trying to get some wheels and tires for the JK. Everything is backordered
Old 02-19-2007, 02:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's not really Quadratec as much as Full Traction. The kits are waiting on parts and they go out the door as fast as they come in. They are at the mercy of full traction who is at the mercy of their manufacturers. I ordered my Full Traction Economy lift and that came fairly quickly. I have since ordered a front track bar and adj upper control arms. I got the track bar a week ago and the UCA today. I understand lower control arms will be shipping in about 2 weeks. All of these are parts in the ultimate kit.

I ordered mine with Dave at Northridge. He is as helpful as he can be, yet he too is at the mercy of his suppliers. Soon, I am sure the industry will catch up on their products and parts will be one or two days away. Won't that be nice!
Old 02-19-2007, 06:57 PM
JK Freak

I did'nt think that they even released the premium lift yet ?? or the ultimate the only 3" kit they have released yet is the economy....

now you'd get the same wait ordering that lift or MANY other lifts that are advertised for sale on that site and other sites. prety much what it comes down to is if the kit comes with arms and it's a 3" (or 3.5") then it's not even out yet and that is with ANY lift company....
Old 02-20-2007, 04:34 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
I did'nt think that they even released the premium lift yet ?? or the ultimate the only 3" kit they have released yet is the economy....

now you'd get the same wait ordering that lift or MANY other lifts that are advertised for sale on that site and other sites. prety much what it comes down to is if the kit comes with arms and it's a 3" (or 3.5") then it's not even out yet and that is with ANY lift company....
If my memory hasnt failed me. Your right they havent released the Premium or the Ultimate kit.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rubimon
I ordered mine with Dave at Northridge. He is as helpful as he can be, yet he too is at the mercy of his suppliers.
I also ordered from Northridge, and I have no experience with Quadratec. For what it's worth, Northridge called me the day that I placed my order and explained the situation, gave me an estimated wait time, etc. I knew to expect the wait, since I knew that the lifts were not shipping yet, but I was pretty impressed with Northridge's proactive approach.

One thing that would be really nice (QT, Northridge, if you're listeining ) is if the various stores would put the estimates right on the web site, or at the very least say something like "btw, this product is not shipping yet, but we'll get it to you ASAP" for those folks who don't troll the forums endlessly for such gossip That way it seems like you wouldn't get blamed for manufacturer delays, which are clearly out of your hands.

Quick Reply: The Last Freakin Strw