Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

LED fogs

Old 01-29-2015, 02:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LED fogs

Anyone pre order the LED fogs from Quadratec? I ordered mine back in December and was told they'd ship end of January. Now the website says mid February. Anyone know what gives? Why weren't we informed of the delay?
Old 01-29-2015, 04:10 PM
JK Super Freak

That's Quadratec for you...
I quit ordering from them along time ago for that exact reason. They hide their delays and don't inform customers.
Since then my brother and I have spent well over $10K each over at Northridge 4x4. Much better service, a great company with real world experience.
Old 01-29-2015, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

If it means anything to anyone,
Ordered a set of KC LED fogs from NR on the 19th. As they have not shown up I called them and asked whats going on? Web site says they shipped UPS but I got no tracking number. NR tells me they are shipping directly from KC.
So after waiting a few more days I figured WTF and called KC.
Seems that they are backordered until the 9th of Feb. and should ship out on the 10th. Seems they are very popular right now.

I knew something was up as my Northridge freight is usually 1-2 days out.

Best price avail. with our discount code and free shipping!

Quick Reply: LED fogs