Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

LOD so frustrated - RESOLVED

Old 06-14-2007, 11:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default LOD so frustrated - RESOLVED

ok so hubbo ordered me a bumper...wellit was supposed to ship out sometime lastweek ok here it is the end of this week.... no bumper. No email. we called eariler in the week.... no return phone call....Hmmmm... why are they like this??? OH I know...they already have our money... :sad:
Old 06-14-2007, 11:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is becoming a common issue with these guys through multiple threads and why I plan on steering clear of their stuff even as good as their bumpers look.

This is one of the issues of having sponsors since members look to buy stuff from the sponsors assuming they will have better luck then some guy off the street and we like to help support the forum. On the other hand if the sponsors customer service is terrible and they do not deliver on time should they still be allowed to be a sponsor just because they give the website some money.

That's my 2 cents, feel free to discuss.....
Old 06-14-2007, 11:07 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Did you order your bumper through 4x4xplor.com? Because if you did, I typically respond to emails and/or return calls right away and apologize if I missed them for some reason or another. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:09 AM
JK Freak

No my husband ordered it thur LOD.....
Old 06-14-2007, 11:12 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by JKGirl
No my husband ordered it thur LOD.....
Well, send me a PM or email me the full name that the order was placed under and I'll see what I can find out for you.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:22 AM
JK Freak

Hey WOL Chris from LOD called...said the bumper shipped...said he will call back later with a tracking number...we will see........ although I just know it will come next week and my Jeep will be at the dealer for the oil leak....I just can't win!!
Old 06-14-2007, 11:34 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Hey WOL Chris from LOD called...said the bumper shipped...said he will call back later with a tracking number...we will see........ although I just know it will come next week and my Jeep will be at the dealer for the oil leak....I just can't win!!
Great! Glad to hear Chris got back to you.

As for the leak.... sorry, can't help ya there. :sad:
Old 06-14-2007, 12:03 PM
JK Freak

it seems to be a JK thing....:sad:
Old 06-15-2007, 03:21 AM
JK Freak

ok well I spoke with LOD yesterday-- I was told I would get a tracking # sometime that evening...I was told they would call me with it or email. I didn't get either....*sigh* I really want to say good things about LOD and tell everyone how awesome they are but they are makin it kinda hard....
Old 06-15-2007, 05:27 AM
JK-Forum Founder

ok well I spoke with LOD yesterday-- I was told I would get a tracking # sometime that evening...I was told they would call me with it or email. I didn't get either....*sigh* I really want to say good things about LOD and tell everyone how awesome they are but they are makin it kinda hard....
Look, my offer still stands. Even though you didn't buy your bumper through my my website 4x4xplor.com and I won't be making a dime off of helping you out, I am more than happy to do so anyway. All you need to do is send me your full name and/or contact info and I can look into this for you.

Quick Reply: LOD so frustrated - RESOLVED