Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My experience with Quadratec

Old 09-16-2013, 02:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My experience with Quadratec

I just read a thread about someone having an issue with a vendor. I know we all have probably experienced issues with customer service with some company at one time or another. So.......

I thought I would just share my experience I had with Quadratec. About 2 weeks ago I bought 5 AEV Pintler wheels (not cheap). Quadratec had a good deal so went for it. They arrived quickly and off I went to my local tire store to have them mounted. We got to the last box, opened it up and the lip of the rim looked like someone smashed it with a sledge hammer. I immediately took pics of it preparing for a potential battle with Quadratec.

Got home, got all my papers together and called Quadratec. I give him my name and explained that one of the 5 rims were damaged. He asked if I thought it got damaged during shipping and I said yes. To my surprise, he apologized for the inconvenience and stated that he would have a new one shipped that day. Said they would notify me when FedEx would pick up the damaged one.

less than 30 minutes later I get an e-mail giving me the shipping confirmation. This all happened on a Tuesday. Got the new rim on Friday.

I could not believe how quick Quadratec was to resolve my issue.

What a relief!!!!

Thank you Quadratec, for the great deal and the excellent customer service.

2BAJeep
Old 09-16-2013, 03:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yup. For every negative thread for a vendor X, there are several hundred satisfied customers that you don't hear about. Just like for every thread about a bad pentastar/ 3.8L, there are 1000's driving around just fine
Old 09-16-2013, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Good to hear! I (like most of us) buy off the internet and it is a shame when they don't step up.
Have ordered from Quadratec in the past and will in the future.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Quadratec is pretty awesome.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

I agree quadratec is awesome! I have never had an issue either and they have a tent sale in october that is cool
Old 09-16-2013, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Like most things... It generally depends on who you talk with. I have had positive and negative experiences from several companies (Jeep and non Jeep related). My only issue with Quadratec is their prices. The are usually one of the more expensive vendors. I picked up some floor liners form them for a great deal. No issues here. The tent sale is pretty awesome. I have family in that area which makes it easy too.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:06 PM
JK Junkie

I have had nothing but great experiences with quadratec. Always get free shipping too. I wanted new doors before a show and another supplier back ordered them on me. I called quadratec explained my dilemma and the doors I ordered from them showed up next day FedEx for free. World class. Can't wait for the Oct. show/ sale.

Sent from my iPad using JK-Forum
Old 09-16-2013, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brian3033
I have had nothing but great experiences with quadratec. Always get free shipping too. I wanted new doors before a show and another supplier back ordered them on me. I called quadratec explained my dilemma and the doors I ordered from them showed up next day FedEx for free. World class. Can't wait for the Oct. show/ sale.

Sent from my iPad using JK-Forum
Very off topic... I was just out your way at the state park on Sat. Took my dog out on the fishing section of the beach. My family has a place out on route 54. You drive on to the beach much out your way?
Old 09-16-2013, 06:19 PM
JK Freak

Yup. Quadratec takes good care of us forum members...free shipping and a forum discount...and if your active or ex-military, another discount as well. Quadratec has my business!!
Old 09-17-2013, 03:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So far I have ordered from both 4wd and Quadratec but by far Quadratec has much better prices and way better customer service not to mention free shipping codes and discounts for forum members. I had some issue with 4wd way back in 08 and got no help from them so needless to say other places get my business since

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: My experience with Quadratec