Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My kind of luck

Old 05-28-2008, 08:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My kind of luck

So today I finally had my new wheels and tires put on my 2 door JK. I decided to go for 33" Mickey's. I put them on after work and then had to rush to an over time job i had planned. I got off work after 9pm and was tired and ready to go home. On my way home i got nailed at a speed trap. They had me at 68kms in a 50km zone. Not a big fine. I'm just frustrated because the guys who installed the tires said i shouldn't need to adjust the speedo. Going from 29" to 33" i questioned him but he assured me it wouldn't be an issue. I thought i was going high 50kms not 68. Anyway i'm going to try and fight the ticket even though i know what the response will be. Ironically i was working overtime at the court house.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:51 PM
JK Freak

oooooohh...no good...hope you get it fixed!
Old 05-29-2008, 04:28 AM
JK Freak

yea he lied. i did the same swap in shoes you did and my gps reads around 5 miles faster than i actually am doing
hope you get everything straightend out

Quick Reply: My kind of luck