Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

need input

Old 07-21-2008, 05:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know about the rest of you guys around here but personally I get pretty tired of the "What does the crowd think I should do with my Jeep?" questions.

It's your Jeep. YOURS, not mine, not anyone else. You do what you want to with it. Who cares what color we think you should use.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hum...let me think. Red...and yellow. It would look like the Ronald Mcdonald mobile....

Just buy a big stuffed ronald and stick him in the back seat. Then get your seats reupholstered in red and white stripes...oh and some big red rims. Just go ahead and complete the look.

Old 07-21-2008, 06:01 AM
JK Freak

Old 07-22-2008, 04:40 AM
JK Newbie

Hey Black 08x you forgot the 4th option.
Those who's input is worthless but they input anyway.
A segesstion for you. If you don't like the post - go to another one. Sort of like if you don't like the song on the radio station change the channel.
I'm guessing that if your from huntsville you must be a Auburn fan in which case I say ROLL TIDE !!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 07:52 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bubbamacrei
Hey Black 08x you forgot the 4th option.
Those who's input is worthless but they input anyway.
A segesstion for you. If you don't like the post - go to another one. Sort of like if you don't like the song on the radio station change the channel.
I'm guessing that if your from huntsville you must be a Auburn fan in which case I say ROLL TIDE !!!!
I prefer BAMA actually and thanks for the advice but if you don't like the thrashing on someone for asking a stupid question, too bad. There's too many stupid questions around here about "Gee guys, what do the rest of you think I should do with my Jeep?" Gee I don't know loser, try doing what you want to do with your own property, it's not ours. I'm not really the hold hands and sing Kumbaya type. That's where I come out on it. Too bad if you don't like it.

PS, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but this forum has become so lame with the stupid topics and stupid questions that I only check it about once a week or so now.

Last edited by Black08X; 07-30-2008 at 07:55 AM.

Quick Reply: need input