Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New Jeep!

Old 06-12-2008, 12:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jeep!

Well visited a dealership this morning and got everything set up to order my new jeep. This time it's an auto rubi, dual tops, and best thing, Orange! I can't wait till he can process the order (should be a week or 2 until Jeep takes orders for the 09's. They even have my jeep tentatively sold. I'm hoping for a Sept 20th delivery as that's my B-day and would work out great!
Old 06-12-2008, 01:16 PM
JK Junkie

Congrats!! The orange paint should be pretty sweet!!
Old 06-12-2008, 01:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Northernmedic
Well visited a dealership this morning and got everything set up to order my new jeep. This time it's an auto rubi, dual tops, and best thing, Orange! I can't wait till he can process the order (should be a week or 2 until Jeep takes orders for the 09's. They even have my jeep tentatively sold. I'm hoping for a Sept 20th delivery as that's my B-day and would work out great!
Awesome! My wife and I were checking out the Sunburst Orange metallic on a pacifica or whatever it was yesterday, wife's not sure on the color, I like it but she likes white. We could order an 09 4-dr Rubi/auto like you said in a couple weeks but I don't know man we're still kicking ideas around.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:59 PM
JK Freak

Funny thing is that I was wanting a white one till I saw a sunburst orange caliber. I had to have that color! wife came home after work tonight so I told her that we were about to have a new addition to the family. She immediately said that she wasn't pregnant, and that I sure didn't look it, so that must mean that she is getting her jeep since I was the last one to get one. Finnaly the exact jeep I want and she has claimed it. I don't even have a defense against it.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool!

Got any pics of a JK with that color?
Old 06-12-2008, 06:38 PM
JK Freak

Not out yet, 09model year color. Won't be in production for another month or so
Old 06-13-2008, 06:43 AM
JK Junkie

Old 06-13-2008, 07:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Funny thing is that I was wanting a white one till I saw a sunburst orange caliber. I had to have that color! wife came home after work tonight so I told her that we were about to have a new addition to the family. She immediately said that she wasn't pregnant, and that I sure didn't look it, so that must mean that she is getting her jeep since I was the last one to get one. Finnaly the exact jeep I want and she has claimed it. I don't even have a defense against it.
dude I'm confused, your a guy...your wife came home and "you" (male) told her that ya'll were having a new addition to the family and "she" said she wasn't pregnant?

Being the fantastic CSI kinda fellur I am I can only guess that maybe the doctors office called and said "your wife is not pregnant" and you just passed on the news?

Now back to Jeeps, yeah I love the SBO and think on a Rubi will look awesome, whites great for the US Postal Service and fleet vehicles....just gets boring looking to me...still gotta convince my wife she wants the SBO .
Old 06-13-2008, 07:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not out yet, 09model year color. Won't be in production for another month or so

I thought there may be some photochopped pics on Jeep's site. I haven't checked.

Quick Reply: New Jeep!