Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New Jeeper

Old 07-11-2012, 06:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recommend 17" wheels as well due to when you air down, you loose tire height, I bet you will be scuffing up those 18" wheels in no time. Those tires cost a bit more as well, so it's a money saver to go with 17's.

As with a BB... I say no! Get yourself a nice coil over 2.5" with 33's and it will perform as a great Jeep and a daily driver. I went this route a couple of months ago... It's nice and will work for a while... but I am already regretting it... I want a 3.5" with 35's!
Old 07-11-2012, 06:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

make sure you know what you have first and what the warranty says you'll want the gearing to be 3.73 to go with the bigger ties and any thing over 2'' will void the warranty. i got a 12 jk with the toe package thinking it had the gearing will there's two toe packages and mine has the 3.21. plus i cant void my warranty till i know my heads are ok ...thanks jeep for your not to sure if the engines good well put it in any way attitude...what you can do is get new tires and wheels and just change them out for work and play if you keep the stockers but that suck. and if you dont care on the warranty lift away

Quick Reply: New Jeeper