Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Northridge 4x4

Old 04-13-2013, 05:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have dealt with David SEVERAL times. I could see where he could come across as if he didn't want to be bothered. But you have to realize, he is a very busy man. Look at everybody on here That saying talk to him directly. He has alot on his plate.
But if you have a problem, he will step up to the plate and take care of it.
I recently was dealing with a vendor on a part that was made incorrectly. I had gone back and forth with this vendor for over a week and was getting nowhere.
I bought the part from David, so I called him up and explained the situation. He said he would look into it. An hour later I got a call from the vendor saying they are sending me a replacement part.
Thats the customer service that you get from David, and Northridge 4X4.
I am a customer for life.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I called a week or so ago, got a quote for an item that was discontinued. Called back today and they (Brian) remembered my call and hooked me up with a huge discount for the item. The friendly and knowledgeable conversation makes me wanna rock their sticker on my jeep. WAY TO KEEP CUSTOMERS HAPPY! Thanx guys.

Quick Reply: Northridge 4x4