Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

The Northridge 4x4 experience

Old 01-26-2009, 10:48 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Northridge 4x4 experience

After owning 5 Jeeps, and modifying them all, I have dealt with a lot of companies over the years dealing in Jeep/4x4 stuff. This past week I placed my first order with David at Northridge 4x4. Let me say that I have never been mistreated by Quadratec, and I have had pretty good luck getting what I ordered every time in the past.

The Experience with David had a different feel though. I asked him many questions, and everytime he had the answers I needed, and politely returned all my calls and emails very quickly. Friday I started to leave him a message, and before I finished talking my phone was beeping in with him calling back on the other line. WOW! You can tell that he knows and uses the products he sells, and is very knowledgeable about the new JK. The stuff I ordered all went out the same day I placed the order, and everything arrived in perfect shape. Not bad considering I payed NOTHING for shipping.

I just wanted to post this to say thanks for all the help David. If anyone is on the fence about ordering from him for the first time or sticking with the companies you have bought from for years... do yourself a favor and give him a shot. I have a new spot for my Jeep needs.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nicely put
Old 01-26-2009, 12:12 PM
JK Freak

Northridge is absolutely the best place I have dealt with. David goes out of the way to offer the #1 beat customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. Now, David, I have the link in my sig. Hook me up please!!
Old 01-26-2009, 12:17 PM
JK Junkie

I am the same way about Northridge4x4.. Top notch company!! One of the only companies I would recommend to any of my friends.

Now if they only had an East Coast location so I would get my products faster.....
Old 01-26-2009, 01:25 PM
JK Newbie

Not to mention he has great prices that save us money in addition to being helpful!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Same experience for me!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Dave just rocks, plain and simple.
My only complaint is he is on the West coast and I'm on the East coast.
Like the above poster from NY said, the wait for stuff sucks
Old 01-26-2009, 08:41 PM
JK Freak

Northridge 4x4 left me with a strongly positive first impression.

I ordered several sets of grab handles, the box arrived one set shy of what I ordered.

I called and they placed the shipment immediately after we hung up the phone.

They arrived the following morning.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:41 AM
JK Freak

Only good things to say here too. I received my ARB Bumper (Terrible quality control there!!!!) and found a few major issues on a Saturday. Called Sunday morning expecting to just leave a message and he picked up the phone right away and spent some time with me to work it out. Totally satisfied with Northridge. Not so much with ARB, in fact I am changing plans on my lift, I am not going to go with OME since it is the same co as ARB.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Same here David is the best guy to deal with hands down over any other vendor I've ever dealt with.

Quick Reply: The Northridge 4x4 experience