Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Oklahoma -- Superchips Flashpaq Stolen!

Old 11-18-2010, 12:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wazooz2424
sorry to hear. chances are that the thief had no idea what he/she was taking other than it being an electronic. they saw something small, portable, and possibly easy to pawn. this is why i refuse to leave my ProCal in my jeep.
X2... crack heads don't care what it is as long as they think they can get some $$$ for it. I had my JK broken into about a year and a half ago and they took my GPS but they didn't take the cord or the suction cup base that mounted it to the vehicle so NOT sure what they thought they would get for it at a "REPUTABLE" pawn shop. All I know is that it cost me $ to replace my window and the GPS. On a good note, I have an extra base and charger cord
Old 11-18-2010, 03:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear this, I hate thief's. I guess I better quit leaving my Pro Cal in mine.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:52 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by RescueRubicon
... Someone broke into my Rubi last night and rummaged through her ...
You might keep an eye on Craig's list. Also, where did you have your programmer stored? I don't lock my Jeep usually, so don't leave my programmer in it (Hyperchips, so can't help you out). But, I do leave my registration/insurance/etc in the storage cubby with a lock on my swing tailgate--don't want potential thieves to learn where my home is while I'm somewhere else in town.

Quick Reply: Oklahoma -- Superchips Flashpaq Stolen!