Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

One thing I would change........

Old 03-08-2007, 02:21 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2K1TJ
I think the defroster works pretty good, but my other Jeep is a CJ...
me too.. My willys dont even have a defroster or heat... this workers million X's better than that.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I haven't got a JK yet.. soon. When I was checking out all the conveniences and additions the JK has compared to my YJ It seemed that when I finally get one it will be like driving a luxury vehicle in comparison.
I was even happy to see that I'd be having more than 2 settings (floor or defroster) for the heat... that would be wonderful...

Plus ESP.. whoo hoo, lockable storage compartment... awesome, 6 speed, more power, 4.10's from the factory... cool, Dana 44 option from the factory... even having a more supportive ajustable driver seat is gonna be great. And I'm glad that I won't have to fold my license plate to fill up.

But yeah.. 2 extra ducts and vents could have been an easy fix for defrosting. Maybe someone will do a write up... or better yet DC will correct it for future models. Kinda like when they went from slider heat-a/c controls to rotary in the early TJ(99).

One thing I would change is the addition of an oil pressure gauge & volt gauge.
The JK doesn't have that, right?

Last edited by kaffeene; 03-08-2007 at 03:58 PM.

Quick Reply: One thing I would change........