Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Ordered my Rubicon today

Old 02-07-2007, 05:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered my Rubicon today

Est. pickup date is Sep. 28th.

Options
Steel Blue Metallic paint
Freedom top
MyGig Radio
Deep tint Sunscreen
Power Convenience group

$30,000.00
Old 02-07-2007, 05:22 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepingib

Options
Steel Blue Metallic paint
Freedom top
MyGig Radio
Deep tint Sunscreen
Power Convenience group

$30,000.00

Do you automatically receive the "Sainthood" option for your patience?!??

Nearly 8 MONTHS??????

Holy $&*^.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:47 AM
JK Super Freak

If you ordered from the same states that Beel_MT and I have ordered from, that might be a pretty accurate date to shoot for....you will be pleasantly surprised when they deliver it in July right before the cut-over to the 2008 models.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd cry. but i bet DC starts offering incentives by then. are you locked in on the price? you may be able to get a little something...
Old 02-07-2007, 06:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by degenerate
i'd cry. but i bet DC starts offering incentives by then. are you locked in on the price? you may be able to get a little something...
The price can go down, but not up. So, if incentives come out, I will get a lower price.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats on your order, I'm sure it will come sooner!
Old 02-07-2007, 07:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you'll see it sooner. my Rubi is bones, same color, but the facotry accepted my order on Jan. 16, and she is built and enroute to a US port to be shipped to me.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 100dollarman
Congrats on your new Jeep order!
How can it possibly take that long??? And how could you possibly wait that long??? You are not joking are you?

I am really feeling guilty about "finding" my Rubi on the lot one morning! OK....not really feeling guilty .....but no way could I wait- I am way too impatient. I probably would steal one, spend my time in jail, and get out before Sept 28th!
Ok I had to tease you guys a little bit. I'm overseas and bought it though the ENCS or AAFES purchase. I won't be home for quite some time, so I pushed out the delivery date the longest that I possibly could. It also happens to be my wife's birthday. I only ordered it so that I could lock in the price. The hard part is going to be when I'm home for vacation and I see all the JK's everywhere, but won't have mine.:(
Old 02-07-2007, 07:50 AM
JK Freak

my order went in yesterday. i didn't bother asking about an estimated delivery date due to the fact that as a result of reading this and one other forum, i tend to know more about these new jeeps (and the process of getting one) than my salesman and all of his co-workers.

i think i'll call the DCX# with my VON just for s&g's. may as well get them used to my constant harassment now >=)

EDIT:

ok, calling them was a PLEASANT SURPRISE.

my order went into the system @ 11:28am CST on 07-feb-2007. it was in "D" status as of 2:13pm the same day. OMG!?

Last edited by superboo; 02-07-2007 at 08:17 AM. Reason: WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
Old 02-07-2007, 09:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by superboo
my order went in yesterday. i didn't bother asking about an estimated delivery date due to the fact that as a result of reading this and one other forum, i tend to know more about these new jeeps (and the process of getting one) than my salesman and all of his co-workers.

i think i'll call the DCX# with my VON just for s&g's. may as well get them used to my constant harassment now >=)

EDIT:

ok, calling them was a PLEASANT SURPRISE.

my order went into the system @ 11:28am CST on 07-feb-2007. it was in "D" status as of 2:13pm the same day. OMG!?
I ordered mine the beginning of nov and have been in D for at least 6 weeks, probably 8. Guy at DC today told me another 2 months maybe.

Quick Reply: Ordered my Rubicon today